User Tag List

View Poll Results: ?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Power

    5 15.15%
  • Inteligence

    7 21.21%
  • Beauty

    5 15.15%
  • Love

    16 48.48%
First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 101

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    'tell me your choice, just so I can infer something negative about you'

    I pass.
    Rasofy suffers from Glass Half Empty Syndrome. He would also benefit from a swig or two of vodka

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Thank you dr ozones. Although I think you have me confused with ESTPs. Underneath the facade is the asshole you see now. The fun loving me would be the facade.
    bruh you mad or nah

  3. #33
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,490

    Default

    Beauty, for me beauty contains love, so I get 2 for 1.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Beauty, for me beauty contains love, so I get 2 for 1.
    You are economical. You snip coupons from magazines, double oil that you use for frying scnhitzel as your facial moisturizer, and find yourself at the front of every Black Friday line.

    You are also sweet, easygoing, innocent and a bit naive.

  5. #35
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    bruh you mad or nah
    Send me some ideas for this new forum name. Everything I come up with sounds too ISTP.

  6. #36
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    You are economical. You snip coupons from magazines, double oil that you use for frying scnhitzel as your facial moisturizer, and find yourself at the front of every Black Friday line.

    You are also sweet, easygoing, innocent and a bit naive.
    As long as it's just a bit.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    240

    Default

    A new energy has just come into my crystal ball revealing that @badger055 suffers from a lack of patience. Badger will have to learn that the world will not cater to his needs and that writing things in all caps does not mean that the matter is really that urgent.


  8. #38
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Thank you dr ozones. Although I think you have me confused with ESTPs. Underneath the facade is the asshole you see now. The fun loving me would be the facade.
    But you are an ESTP.

  9. #39
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    Rasofy suffers from Glass Half Empty Syndrome. He would also benefit from a swig or two of vodka
    Not bad.

    I'm happy that you aren't overusing smileys.

  10. #40
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    In order of preference:

    1. Love
    2. Beauty
    3. Intelligence
    4. Power

    But this is just if I was forced to choose. I'd rather just keep on being me, so I'd be able to find love as my own person, be seen as beautiful for who I am, gather intelligence by my own means, and accumulate power through my own will. But yeah, if I was forced to choose, those would be how I would prioritize them.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


Similar Threads

  1. Hate or Love: Which is more powerful?
    By Anew Leaf in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 08:50 PM
  2. Is it better to be fear and hated or loved and accepted?
    By yenom in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO