User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    I imagine the context behind the conversation is that it's hard to find a spot somewhere else.
    That was my assumption as well, and assumed it would have been everyone elses. but i forgot the people who post here.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    That was my assumption as well, and assumed it would have been everyone elses. but i forgot the people who post here.
    True. Best not to assume things about assumptions, because that's like a double ass out of you and me. Or something.

I'm also wondering how on earth we got a couple pages in without someone trying to pin a type on the hypothetical person.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    True. Best not to assume things about assumptions, because that's like a double ass out of you and me. Or something.

I'm also wondering how on earth we got a couple pages in without someone trying to pin a type on the hypothetical person.
    slackers
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Stop being the same person as me. But seriously. Half of our interactions are just us agreeing with each other.
    we do seem to agree on a lot, don't we?! and i like your handwriting too, haha
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    get a coffee klatch together, already. geeze
    are you coming or not?!
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

a) i wouldnt have said that this way, i probably wouldnt have been so extremely pleasant (assholes are assholes when they see an opportunity)
    b) if there is another parking spot available nearby i'd just take that one, probably not even seriously consider the tight spot (or not notice the driver)
    c) in my experience when facing complete assholes unexpectedly its easy to 'freeze' a bit and just stare at people with an unbelieving look. happened to me while escaping an elevator once, some guy insulted me for no reason when i reached my floor (wasnt in my building), i kind of realized it just after exiting the elevator turned around and asked what he said he did it again, his statement was nonsensical and i just stare at him saying 'really? wtf.' as the elevator door closed. didnt know how to react to such nonsense. So I'm not sure.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I'm not averse to walking long distances, so parking a couple of blocks away wouldn't bother me. If the spot were that tiny, I wouldn't even consider it. If the cars looked noisy (had lots of stupid bumper stickers) or unpleasant (dirty windows), I'd find other spots to park. In short, there is nothing so urgent that would prompt me to sacrifice convenience and/or esthetics.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Rear end him and drive away.

(I don't drive.)

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    If the situation was entirely my own I would not even bother walking up to him.

However if I did that exactly, I'd feel a little hurt (as I turn away my head instantly and move along, perhaps too quickly I'll trip over my step) and move to another parking spot. (maybe as far away from him as possible)

INFJ - 9w1 (enneagram type is unsure.)
    Basically this, but I would entertain the idea of keying his car depending on how he said it. If he was rushed, then I would sort of let it pass, throwing my hands up in the air and saying "fuck it". If he said it comfortably and actually gave it thought...

And came off like this...

Idk man.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Basically this exact story happened to my friend in NYC where it's hard to find spots. She is an ESFJ 9w1. I read aloud the responses and these were her favorite: @badger055 @prplchknz @SD45T-2 @tsunderes @Nights and Days @Showbread @Jennifer @solipsists
    and the U but like what kind of username is that i don't have those exotic symbols on my keyboard so i cant tag you.

Basically anyone with pride

The least favorite was: @xisnotx
    She said not to show your face in these parts

Also her response to the world class douche was after looking at him long and hard she said "I feel so sorry for you".

Mine would've put me in jail