• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would YOU do?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'd death stare the fuck out of him and begrudgingly find another spot.

INTJ E6 (Suck it)

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would just kind of stare at him in disbelief, might say something like "Seriously?" Then walk away and find another spot. I would definitely have the desire to somehow make his life worse, like poking holes in his tires or something. But, I wouldn't because I am too afraid of consequences to do anything risky. :dry:

ESFJ 2w1 so/sx

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I would just kind of stare at him in disbelief, might say something like "Seriously?" Then walk away and find another spot. I would definitely have the desire to somehow make his life worse, like poking holes in his tires or something. But, I wouldn't because I am too afraid of consequences to do anything risky. :dry:

ESFJ 2w1 so/sx
I would have a very similar reaction!

NeverGiveUp

MBTI Type
xNFJ
Enneagram
?
I am too shy to go up and ask...I would probably just try and find another spot. With the way some people are, I would sigh and walk away if he said no. No point and starting something big over something that started off so little.

INFJ. Unless I turn out to be ENFJ. Not sure about the rest.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
First I'd say please and emphasize my lack of time. If that didn't work I'd stare at his license plate for a moment, smile, and drive away.

Currently INTP 5w4 :shrug:

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would have a very similar reaction!

Stop being the same person as me. But seriously. Half of our interactions are just us agreeing with each other. :hug:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd probably slash his tires or remove his starter as a gift, since he's so uninterested in moving.

G

garbage

I imagine the context behind the conversation is that it's hard to find a spot somewhere else.

In similar situations, where the person has not been around, I've just tried my damndest to fit into those spots anyway. If that makes it a pain for that person to get back into their car -- well, perhaps they should have thought of that when they parked across 2+ spaces. Chances are that they care more about dings and scratches than I do.

If the person were around and we'd already had that interaction, I'd give up on him ever accommodating me. Depending on how much clearance I had, I'd either go for it anyway, or I'd move on.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I imagine the context behind the conversation is that it's hard to find a spot somewhere else.

That was my assumption as well, and assumed it would have been everyone elses. but i forgot the people who post here.

G

garbage

That was my assumption as well, and assumed it would have been everyone elses. but i forgot the people who post here.
True. Best not to assume things about assumptions, because that's like a double ass out of you and me. Or something.

I'm also wondering how on earth we got a couple pages in without someone trying to pin a type on the hypothetical person.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
True. Best not to assume things about assumptions, because that's like a double ass out of you and me. Or something.

I'm also wondering how on earth we got a couple pages in without someone trying to pin a type on the hypothetical person.

slackers

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Stop being the same person as me. But seriously. Half of our interactions are just us agreeing with each other. :hug:

we do seem to agree on a lot, don't we?! and i like your handwriting too, haha :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
a) i wouldnt have said that this way, i probably wouldnt have been so extremely pleasant (assholes are assholes when they see an opportunity)
b) if there is another parking spot available nearby i'd just take that one, probably not even seriously consider the tight spot (or not notice the driver)
c) in my experience when facing complete assholes unexpectedly its easy to 'freeze' a bit and just stare at people with an unbelieving look. happened to me while escaping an elevator once, some guy insulted me for no reason when i reached my floor (wasnt in my building), i kind of realized it just after exiting the elevator turned around and asked what he said he did it again, his statement was nonsensical and i just stare at him saying 'really? wtf.' as the elevator door closed. didnt know how to react to such nonsense. So I'm not sure.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm not averse to walking long distances, so parking a couple of blocks away wouldn't bother me. If the spot were that tiny, I wouldn't even consider it. If the cars looked noisy (had lots of stupid bumper stickers) or unpleasant (dirty windows), I'd find other spots to park. In short, there is nothing so urgent that would prompt me to sacrifice convenience and/or esthetics.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rear end him and drive away.

(I don't drive.)

G

Ginkgo

If the situation was entirely my own I would not even bother walking up to him.

However if I did that exactly, I'd feel a little hurt (as I turn away my head instantly and move along, perhaps too quickly I'll trip over my step) and move to another parking spot. (maybe as far away from him as possible)

INFJ - 9w1 (enneagram type is unsure.)

Basically this, but I would entertain the idea of keying his car depending on how he said it. If he was rushed, then I would sort of let it pass, throwing my hands up in the air and saying "fuck it". If he said it comfortably and actually gave it thought...

And came off like this...
Idk man.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Basically this exact story happened to my friend in NYC where it's hard to find spots. She is an ESFJ 9w1. I read aloud the responses and these were her favorite: [MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] [MENTION=15246]SD45T-2[/MENTION] [MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION]
and the U but like what kind of username is that i don't have those exotic symbols on my keyboard so i cant tag you.

Basically anyone with pride

The least favorite was: [MENTION=11238]xisnotx[/MENTION]
She said not to show your face in these parts:)

Also her response to the world class douche was after looking at him long and hard she said "I feel so sorry for you".

Mine would've put me in jail