User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 76

  1. #61
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    hmm, i'm often afraid to ask for things.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  2. #62
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    hmm, i'm often afraid to ask for things.
    only if they look like they're going to kill me or in a bad mood i am
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #63
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    only if they look like they're going to kill me or in a bad mood i am
    really? i rarely ever ask anyone else for anything unless i really trust them.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  4. #64
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    really? i rarely ever ask anyone else for anything unless i really trust them.
    yeah, people are usually nicer than people say. I've gotten rides from strangers, and only once did one try to solicit me
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #65
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    I'm usually afraid to ask others for anything because: 1) I don't want to be a burden on other people, and 2) I'm afraid of being looked down upon in a condescending manner.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  6. #66
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLight2012 View Post
    I'm usually afraid to ask others for anything because: 1) I don't want to be a burden on other people, and 2) I'm afraid of being looked down upon in a condescending manner.
    1.) if they feel as though you're a burden, that's their fault for not saying no 2.) if the person is condescending, why are you asking them in the first place?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #67
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    1.) if they feel as though you're a burden, that's their fault for not saying no 2.) if the person is condescending, why are you asking them in the first place?
    Yeah, I suppose both are true.

    I'll just have to keep reminding myself that's it's okay to ask if I really do need something, without feeling that I'm being selfish or whatnot.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  8. #68
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLight2012 View Post
    Yeah, I suppose both are true.

    I'll just have to keep reminding myself that's it's okay to ask if I really do need something, without feeling that I'm being selfish or whatnot.
    exactly
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #69
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so wait, I'm a bad person, because I ask?
    Nah, I didn't say that; I just listed potential reasons why someone would be dissuaded from asking for help.

  10. #70
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Nah, I didn't say that; I just listed potential reasons why someone would be dissuaded from asking for help.
    Oh, this thread is making me feel guilty for having no problems with asking for things. I probably shouldn't have made it
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] INFJ: Are you afraid to try new things in public?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 02:23 PM
  2. [NF] Are people drawn to us NF's when they need emotion??
    By Desperado44 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 11:26 PM
  3. Why do people learn to read?
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 04:42 AM
  4. [INTJ] Why do people Pretend to be INTJ's?
    By Dominicus Griswold in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:58 PM
  5. Why are people always stuck on one dichotomy?
    By Ezra in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 02:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO