User Tag List

First 456

Poe must have read this thread before he came up with his law.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Now you've stumbled across one of my pet peeves: saying what you don't really mean, just to appear polite. I can't tell you how often I've been told "thanks, I'll consider what you said" by people who have no intention of doing this. I would prefer they tell me to my face that they don't agree or don't find my input useful. Then we can settle it right there, rather than my leaving with some false expectation. And yes it is possible to do even this without being rude, unless the other person is someone who takes everything . . . personally.
    That's one of my pet peeves too. Those kind of non-responses are nothing but dressed up lies, as I experience them. Lies feel like disrespect to me.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Brave of you to post in this thread. As you can see I'm on a warpath. Halla's advice will never be useful to me because it's like 20 levels below me he is not ahead of me. Why would I take advice from someone who is below me? In fact his advice is a tiny spec on my radar he still playing on level 1 talking about the most obvious stuff. There are people who great in this world and people who are average. If I need advice on being average I will come back here and take his advice.
    Halla isn't the one posting threads like this. The only reason you did was to make sure we all know, once again, how great you are in case we missed it in every other post you've made. Too bad redundancy doesn't equal fact. If you didn't have this problem, you'd cease to be as special as you think you are, so no, there can be no solution because there has to be the problem.

At this second, I can't even remember your username. My reply has scrolled past your quote. That's how below me you are. Notice how much you tell yourself you don't care? That's exactly how much I care if you care.

Yay. We're both assholes. Now watch how I don't give a shit enough to start a thread about it. Reach for those stars, buddy, and spare us.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Halla isn't the one posting threads like this. The only reason you did was to make sure we all know, once again, how great you are in case we missed it in every other post you've made. Too bad redundancy doesn't equal fact. If you didn't have this problem, you'd cease to be as special as you think you are, so no, there can be no solution because there has to be the problem.

At this second, I can't even remember your username. My reply has scrolled past your quote. That's how below me you are. Notice how much you tell yourself you don't care? That's exactly how much I care if you care.

Yay. We're both assholes. Now watch how I don't give a shit enough to start a thread about it. Reach for those stars, buddy, and spare us.
    good now, i don't feel bad only remember the name of posters I like a lot or posters I wish would commit suicide
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    good now, i don't feel bad only remember the name of posters I like a lot or posters I wish would commit suicide
    Same here. All I could recall was seeing the same spiel from a poster called b-b-blahblahblah.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

That style. He reminds me of zago. His concise version, if you will.

So I have a combination of this stuff going on. I have high standards for the people I'm around and at the same time I get easily bored with people. I see people like these objects that amuse me for awhile but then their negative qualities start to annoy me so I drop them. What would be the solution to this if there is one?
    If you don't feel like doing something to change that, then all advice is pointless.

Be happy, I guess.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

@Rasofy I think having high standards for people comes from having a 1 fix, it's like 1 and 7 together make for ultimate dissatisfaction.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Same here. All I could recall was seeing the same spiel from a poster called b-b-blahblahblah.
    Also I never noticed his arrogance before this thread, in fact I don't remember him ever posting anything.

I wonder if it's because, there's so many arrogant assholes, who think their asshole is the best in the universe and should be worshipped, I made the mistake of thinking he actually wanted advice. After his response to me, I realized he didn't want advice.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    So I have a combination of this stuff going on. I have high standards for the people I'm around and at the same time I get easily bored with people. I see people like these objects that amuse me for awhile but then their negative qualities start to annoy me so I drop them. What would be the solution to this if there is one?
    The reason you find people so uninteresting is because you are looking for people with a red shirt, and most people are not wearing a red shirt. Once you see your own flaws as a human and see the give and take in society (Ni and Fe), you should be able to better empathize with others and find interaction with them stimulating. Until then they are your Ti Se play toys and life will only be about you you you. It gets old really fast. Most people are scared or lost children, including you (and just for the record me as well). You would fit more under the lost category. Once you understand what gift you have that others do not, you can use this to guide these lost and scared children instead of expect them to entertain you.