• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

honesty

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
people say they want honesty, that's fucking bullshit. all they want is you to kiss their asses and tell them how great they are. because when someone is actually honest they get in trouble. which means honesty isn't actually respected, what is is ass kissing and manipulation. so stop fuckiing say you appreciate honesty, because you're probably a liar.

JustAMind

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
?
Okay I will stop and I am lair, but let me say this first. I find honesty interesting, since lately I am thinking that I perceive myself different than people around me. It is cool to get to the truth not my wishful thinking. Additionally honesty is feedback. I want to better myself in many areas and other people honest feedback can be helpful. I also like when people kiss my ass and tell me how smart I am, but I enjoy it the most when they really mean it :D This was an honest opinion. How about YOU?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Okay I will stop and I am lair, but let me say this first. I find honesty interesting, since lately I am thinking that I perceive myself different than people around me. It is cool to get to the truth not my wishful thinking. Additionally honesty is feedback. I want to better myself in many areas and other people honest feedback can be helpful. I also like when people kiss my ass and tell me how smart I am, but I enjoy it the most when they really mean it :D This was an honest opinion.

I mean it's more of people's expectations,like they expect you to lie, so even when you're honest they still accuse you of being manipulative and lying. and it's like I just said something that made myself look bad. do you really think if I was trying to be manipulative and lie I would have said that? if I was going to I'd make myself like fucking awesome.

JustAMind

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
?
I mean it's more of people's expectations,like they expect you to lie, so even when you're honest they still accuse you of being manipulative and lying. and it's like I just said something that made myself look bad. do you really think if I was trying to be manipulative and lie I would have said that? if I was going to I'd make myself like fucking awesome.

More details please, sounds like an interesting situation :devil:
But yeah I'd rather use flattery to manipulate, sounds logical. Telling people they are messed up or wrong is an ineffective manipulation technique in my experience.

Mole

Permabanned
Tell me, tell me beautiful lies as I sip my martini and watch the Sun sink in the West. Then tuck me up in bed and read me a bed-time story, Wind in the Willows, will do.

W

WALMART

"People who are bluntly honest get more satisfaction from being blunt than being honest."

I think you can be honest and satisfy people's expectations.

G

Ginkgo

tact_is_the_ability-135334.jpg