123 Last

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Default What do you do when you're feeling sad and angry?

I imagine myself throwing axes at people through mind control. What do you do?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

When sad I mope, then I mope some more. I sleep, I sit at my computer, I just go on existing. Being sad just drains me completely and I lack the motivation to do even the most basic of things. If it goes on long enough I start to get suicidal thoughts and feelings. I used to have issues with ruminating on the thoughts and feelings that triggered it in the first place, but I don't anymore as I have learned to stop that. In it's place I can switch it off, and all that remains is an icky sickly feeling that I can't place easily, but that doesn't make it stop. It simply stops the anxiety associated with it which is good.

Anger is an emotion I almost never feel. When I do a quick yell or kicking of an object will vent it and it will pass.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Assuming it's for no reason/no reason that I can really do anything about, then I usually try to spend time with people I like (esp do something active with them) or maybe watch a movie with a treat or something a little fancy and then go to bed early...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    yupp

When I'm sad a cry

when I'm angry I cry, curse the person i'm angry at, slam doors, wish them dead, when I was a kid I'd bang the back of my head against the wall (it actually calmed me down)---I have rage.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

This is something I've been changing lately. I used to dwell on the sad things and indulge in it for a good while. Now when not sad I look for things that make me happy, and how I can improve the current situation. Then when sad, I am less likely to indulge it, and I concentrate on actively focusing on better things. Where you put your concentration is your choice, I know I have a strong imagination and that reinforced the sadness, but now I am using my imagination as an ally and using it for good. Though I'm sure the axes thing sounds satisfying.
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

your resident asshole

It depends on the situation, but the most common is that I take a very long, scalding shower and listen to sad music. I really wish I had a large bathtub.

Sometimes when extremely frustrated, I really wish it was acceptable to smash things. I scream internally and might do something like bite my pillow and scratch at my arms a bit or whatever, but it really doesn't make for that good of a release.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I whine and/or rant, listen to sad and/or angry music, try to distract myself, and/or sleep. Sometimes I cry or go for a walk.

Edit: One time when I was really angry at someone, I went on WoW, made a orc that looked like her, then ran her into the desert in her underwear and made her dance while scorpions were stinging her to death. That helped a little.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

LadyLazarus

When I'm angry I go all nuts and start blowing up at people,only to feel bad later,it's a bad habit.

When I'm sad I kind of just get very serious,and want to be alone even more than usual.

MBTI
    yupp

oh and I plot out their deaths in my head---which i found out from my friend not everybody does that. I just assumed they did
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so