User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Socionics
    ILI

I know exactly what you are talking about, especially about changing accents. The way I deal with it is just looking at it as a strength, that you can weave your way into anywhere. It is fun to throw off the mask sometimes and surprise the people you are around though.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Surprised?
    You know, I was.

It's not that I didn't like women when I was younger, it's just that now that I have the ideal one, there's no interest in the others.
    Ah, okay, that makes a fair deal of sense then. Sounds nice, I'm glad you have achieved that mentality. I don't know if I'll ever break myself of women

I've got two very simple letters for you all. The first one is 'P'
    the second 'e'

@Alea_iacta_est of course I trust what you would choose for yourself but fwiw you seem very ENTP to me.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Those are called gender roles.

They are everywhere.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    @Alea_iacta_est of course I trust what you would choose for yourself but fwiw you seem very ENTP to me.
    I actually had to figure out that I'm an Ni user over an Ne user. I use much more introverted intuition than extroverted intuition and am more inclined to trust the former of which. I also prefer Te over Ti by a very minuscule amount even though the latter of which is a bit stronger. Basically I'm an INTJ that socially appears just like an ENTP or even an ENFJ, and that took some time to figure out. (Even more basically, I break stereotypes)

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I actually had to figure out that I'm an Ni user over an Ne user. I use much more introverted intuition than extroverted intuition and am more inclined to trust the former of which. I also prefer Te over Ti by a very minuscule amount even though the latter of which is a bit stronger. Basically I'm an INTJ that socially appears just like an ENTP or even an ENFJ, and that took some time to figure out. (Even more basically, I break stereotypes)

I looked at how your functions lined up and you are truly unique - that's awesome. Ni>Ti with Se last would definitely allow you to operate like an ENTP when the situation called for it. Very cool.

^edit^I started laughing because what I wrote...I'm not sure I said what I wanted to say properly...I'm not sure there are words for what I wanted to say...but something tells me you will still understand somehow...which again is very cool.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Lyedecker
    for the record, this sounds much more 9w1 than 5w4.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I looked at how your functions lined up and you are truly unique - that's awesome. Ni>Ti with Se last would definitely allow you to operate like an ENTP when the situation called for it. Very cool.
    I also look at it as being an ENTP that doesn't use Ne but uses Ni. If you notice, if I were to change my first function to Ne, then, with the exception of Te, I would be exactly an ENTP. But because Te is there, above Fe, and is accompanied by a dominant Ni, that means I'm an INTJ. It also means that I'm much more schizotypal than the regular person due to the coexistence of Ni and Ti (Ni and Ti loops are indicative of Schizotypal PD, Social Anxiety, and Avoidant PD).

Chameleonism is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I also look at it as being an ENTP that doesn't use Ne but uses Ni. If you notice, if I were to change my first function to Ne, then, with the exception of Te, I would be exactly an ENTP. But because Te is there, above Fe, and is accompanied by a dominant Ni, that means I'm an INTJ. It also means that I'm much more schizotypal than the regular person due to the coexistence of Ni and Ti (Ni and Ti loops are indicative of Schizotypal PD, Social Anxiety, and Avoidant PD).

Chameleonism is weird.
    Indeed. I don't know that I use Ni but it tends to be ranked high, right up with Ne, whenever I take those silly cognitive functions tests.

If I ignored the functions and went purely by type descriptions, I'd probably look more like an ENTp or INTp in the Socionics system.

I've also scored INFp and INTj in socionics, so read what you want into that.

MBTI
    yupp

speaking of being one of the guys when I was 11 I wondered what it was like to have a penis so I took a plastic tube put electrical tape over the top and pierced a whole in the electrical tape...and you can figure out the rest. This thread reminded me of that, I don't know why I thought that would tell me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so