Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    OP does have truth to it. There are exceptions to all generalities but this is indeed a source of frustration.
    What about it do u believe is truthful?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

The gossipy chit-chatter of women is the equivalent of the bro-fisting grunts of men talking about cars and bangin' whores. The form may be different, but the conceptual content's the same.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Oh please! Women's talk is emotionally brilliant and reveals social skills most men can only dream of.

And men's talk reveals a brilliant grasp of reality.

It's just that as we become more prosperous, conversation is becoming the premium social skill.

And this is a social skill men are currently learning. How lucky we are to have women to teach us.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Oh please! Women's talk is emotionally brilliant and reveals social skills most men can only dream of.

And men's talk reveals a brilliant grasp of reality.

It's just that as we become more prosperous, conversation is becoming the premium social skill.

And this is a social skill men are currently learning. How lucky we are to have women to teach us.
    Do you think its at all possible that, as a man yourself, you might be prone to considering the difference in world view a man tends to possess compared to a woman to be more "real", because they are your personality traits also?
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    Do you think its at all possible that, as a man yourself, you might be prone to considering the difference in world view a man tends to possess compared to a woman to be more "real", because they are your personality traits also?
    I think that in prosperous countries women have a better grasp of reality.

And conversation is our reality today.

Look around you - we are engaging in conversation now.

Enneagram
    9w8

By and large women enjoy talking with each other. This is because women talk to make each other feel better.

And by and large men talk about reality.

And this explains why, by and large, women don't like talking to men so much. And this is because women want talk to make them feel better not to relate to reality.

And women try to teach men to talk in such a way as to make them feel better. But men are pretty hopeless at this.
    I have a large circle of aquaintances, but a small circle of friends that I share my inner self with. This circle is comprised of five friends irl and one online friend, not family members. [Of course, family members are in the inner circle,] but I'm talking about the six people I hang out with and choose to spend my time with. All of these friends are male, except for one and she dresses and acts like a male. What on earth does that say about me?!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

women talk to make each other feel better.
    After watching women go at it in this forum for years, I beg to differ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Words are for woman but that doesn't insinuate which words are discussed. I'm not a fan of talking about anyone. I've been guilty of talking TOO much. But not gossip. The original poster can't possibly be serious. Lol!
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Has anyone questioned the idea that if words are for women and action for men, what about men who do nothing? They could easily be compared to that women who is like talking to a hand bag. ... I think that makes sense, right? There's all sorts of things women talk about, or don't. And there's all sorts of things men do, and don't. I'm calling this a troll post and I'm being silly to even entertain it seriously. Lol! I could be wrong and I'll probably now be crucified. I talk too much
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

Default Anecdotal Evidence and Personal Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I have a large circle of aquaintances, but a small circle of friends that I share my inner self with. This circle is comprised of five friends irl and one online friend, not family members. [Of course, family members are in the inner circle,] but I'm talking about the six people I hang out with and choose to spend my time with. All of these friends are male, except for one and she dresses and acts like a male. What on earth does that say about me?!
    I am talking about men and women in the large, and you are giving me anecdotal evidence about yourself.

Why would you think anecdotal evidence is anything but anecdotal?

The rest of the world knows that anecdotal evidence is not valid evidence. So why do you think anecdotal evidence is valid?

The answer is simple and stares us in the face.

Anecdotal evidence is called Personal Testimony in Protestantism. And Personal Testimony is a religious practice in Protestantism.

And when we live in a Protestant country, we take Personal Testimony for granted. And it has all the validity of a religious practice.

However almost all of the 7,000 million alive today, only a tiny number are Protestant and do not practise Personal Testimony.

On top of that all scientists know anecdotal evidence, and so Personal Testimony, has no validity.

And yet your world minority culture is determined to force anecdotal evidence down our throats and calls a religious practice, valid.