User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Are you eating enough? Here's a calorie calculator to figure out your energy needs. If you're undereating you might not have enough energy to do everything you need to do.
    http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculato...alculator.html

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Are you eating enough? Here's a calorie calculator to figure out your energy needs. If you're undereating you might not have enough energy to do everything you need to do.
    http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculato...alculator.html
    probably not, I don't eat when I'm running around because I don't think about it.

I don't know how much I weigh.

wait if I was a size 10 and now a size 6 and i was 165 at size 10 how much would you guess i weighed now?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    yupp

ok I've given up not collapsing from exhaustion/not crying my eyes out on friday when i get home. so now how do I keep obnoxious people from getting to me. when I literally have no place where I can be alone with my thoughts and distress?
    monday out of the house from 8:30 am-7pm
    tuesday-1-6
    wednesday 10-7
    thursday-study day nothing gets scheduled unless absolutley nesecerry
    friday-7:20-4

now this might not seem like a lot but never going out ever to this, maybe I just need to adjust.

I do not like being an adult.

and people are saying, oh you're doing this consisently and you don't have an excuse to be lazy. but I am so close to just having a breakdown and saying fuck it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    ok I've given up not collapsing from exhaustion/not crying my eyes out on friday when i get home. so now how do I keep obnoxious people from getting to me. when I literally have no place where I can be alone with my thoughts and distress?
    tuesday-1-6
    wednesday 10-7

now this might not seem like a lot but never going out ever to this, maybe I just need to adjust.

and people are saying, oh you're doing this consisently and you don't have an excuse to be lazy. but I am so close to just having a breakdown and saying fuck it.

FWIW I think a lot of the high emotions and overwhelm comes with the territory of not being part of the adult world that is "settled." A lot of grad students have a teary breakdown session very frequently. It's hard to be an adult but not show adult markers that we presume are necessary.

Those things are not necessary, though. In most cultures adults are much more interdependent than here. Lots of more flex and variety.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

tuesday-1-6
    wednesday 10-7

and people are saying, oh you're doing this consistently and you don't have an excuse to be lazy. but I am so close to just having a breakdown and saying fuck it.
    I see how it's easy to get lost in activities and become absorbed in your environment to the point where you forget to eat or drink, but you i suggest you take some time to reflect what's important to you and why and then go over the steps that will help you become successful towards your goals. Keep in mind that if you're not in good shape (so to speak), meaning you're not getting enough food, water or sleep, that this will affect your performance no matter how you go around it. It's something worth addressing and taking the time to attend to and learn to enjoy doing.

In terms of lacking personal space, create your own invisible bubble. Listening to music using earbuds/headphones can help. You can also go hang out in quiet places if you don't have any place where you live, like your room or bathroom. You can go to a small restaurant, coffee shop, in your car, a park, nature, etc...even if it's just for 15-30mins to exhale.

If you have been pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion and are at the brink of saying "fuck it," you should go with your gut! Clearly you've had enough and your body is yelling that out to you. All you can do is assess that the approach you've taken, or the obligations you've accepted, aren't working and something needs to change.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Take a deep breath and do some triage. Prioritize things that have a deadline, then focus those one by one. Don't try to do multiple things at once, you'll just get distracted. Focus on the big picture instead of getting swamped by what's left to do.
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I would do that but I'm too anxious about missing my stops that i wouldn't be able to concentrate.
    Being anxious prevents you from relaxing, which prevents you from being rested, which will eventually wear you down. Fight for those moments of rest.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    yupp

the problem with cutting things out, is this stuff i'm required to do every week. this is without oh I need to go here because of this.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I'm required to get 12 hours of volunteer work a week. I have 9 guaranteed each week, and luckily I was told I can do things around the house for the other 3 which is nice
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Coffee. ... if that doesn't work, espresso.
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).