User Tag List

First 123 Last

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I don't know if I'd be able to self-report this sort of thing.
    This occurred to me too. My memory for the actual sensations sucks. I'd have to wait until I was actually experiencing each different feeling to be able to describe it. So it made me wonder how they went about gathering the information.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

before my computer decided to be a cunt and stop loading anything having to do with the internet I was saying my emotions reside in my stomach and head which is why i throw up so much.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Heat Maps That Reveal Our Emotions

This is kind of interesting.

I am wondering what kind of practical value there potentially is from this. I assume there has to be something.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

WALMART

if i were the predator, maybe.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    if i were the predator, maybe.

Good one.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

WALMART

Okay, I find it interesting the loin warms up when feeling love, while happiness (which love could be considered a subset of) extends down into the extremities.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think this is a big part of empathy and psychic ability- it's not really supernatural, just highly developed intuition. Animals can sense emotion and people can sense each other's emotions, just some are more attuned to it than others. I think we get a ton of sensory data about people including electrical impulses and sensing the levels of heat in various parts of people's bodies and then unconsciously process it. People's auras are similar to this. I see people as having similar colors with these emotions; happiness is bright and yellow like sunshine, sadness is bluish and greenish and grayish, anger is reddish. I see more colors than that, and in specific areas.

You can sense people's health this way too if you are really sensitive; dark areas in an otherwise light body suggest areas of hurt and tension; if they are really dark or black that is a really bad sign. It could just be emotion associated with that area, but emotions have a physical effect on the body so there is likely a physical illness or will be if it is not cleared. The colors and feelings you get from a person are of course a lot more complex than this and may mean different things for different people. But I say intuition can tell you a lot about someone.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I saw this a while back and thought it was fascinating. I am not so sure of the use/application this could have, but I still think this is important research. The physical manifestation of emotions could lead to a greater understanding of the physiological effects and function of it. The fact that there are physical locations where sensation or "feeling" is increased/decreased has to have more to it, and it's definitely worth exploring. I also personally relate to these maps, and agree with the sensation increase/decrease.

I think will figure out what use this could have, when we understand the underlying principals that govern it.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

So contempt means someone's not getting any? It looks cold down there.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Pride and anger are remarkably similar- safe from the hands, which makes sense. Pride tends to look more contained and less interactive on a person.

Also, this is kind of interesting

When you 'sense' emotions from someone, it does feel like a heat wave or a kind of 'aura' of energy that they're giving off, at least to me (or the absence of that heat signature). Combined with body language it gives a pretty accurate reading once you know what to sense/look for.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”