• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does anyone else's personality change with the seasons?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I get depressed randomly but not really caused by the weather, I get more depressed when living somewhere that it's always summer, so maybe the weather does effect it.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm sadder during summer cause that's when I don't see people at all and I realize what a pathetic, alienated loner I am to constantly stay inside even during warm summer days and always wearing long jeans when going out compared to everyone else. Though I get used to it, I can endure long periods of solitude and still remain happy. Spring is kind of sad to me, I don't know why... It marks the beginning of new hope to me, though quick to die, perhaps that's why it makes me sad, me being slow and all. Autumn and winter is just general detachment and my own thoughts only...