User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default explain insomnia

I mean how hard is it to lie down forget everything you did or didn't do til the morning? I don't get it, you people are weird.of course I'm one of those people who can fall asleep with the lights on and the tv blaring

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Explanation: when you chronically can't fall asleep to the detriment of your waking life.

Literalism aside, people with anxiety I've known have all fought against sleep deprivation. I'm one, too.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Explanation: when you chronically can't fall asleep to the detriment of your waking life.

Literalism aside, people with anxiety I've known have all fought against sleep deprivation. I'm one, too.
    Frying pan works, side effect memory loss and slight head ache.

Actually I still don't get why people still have that trait. Evolution is sooo slow, I think it has down syndrome

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    of course I'm one of those people who can fall asleep with the lights on and the tv blaring
    I think you are the weird one. Always need two hours to fall asleep since I was a child, not too much sound. Lights don't really matter.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

garbage

My brain just churns, constantly. Kinda like how the heart just beats. Imagine if your own heartbeat were loud or jolting enough to keep you awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Frying pan works, side effect memory loss and slight head ache.
    This is pretty close to my solution, but less "frying pan" and more "pills."

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    My brain just churns, constantly. Kinda like how the heart just beats. Imagine if your own heartbeat were loud or jolting enough to keep you awake.

Sometimes I wish my brain would start, it's like I won't be thinking my mind is totally blank and it's not from anxiety Ijust have no conscconscious thought at the moment. Not now I mean other times that is not the present.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

Never a truer statement. It took me about 4 hours to fall asleep last night because my brain was in complete overdrive, and I couldn't even control it. When I close my eyes some nights, I have seen images racing through my head, and some of them were rather frightening (had one fly by really quick of a very old woman with no eyes in her eye sockets staring at me with her mouth 3x more open than the regular jaw allows). I've seen images of people standing over me and shit, but it hasn't really bothered me (except for case above) or provoked any emotions, but it makes it horribly hard to sleep.