I've been looking in to Asperger's and I relate to a fair amount of the symptoms.. but I don't really know. Does it sound like I might?
- I've always had problems with social awkwardness, and for me it's not getting better. I have not made any new friends in person for 6 years. I find it very difficult to start or maintain a conversation.
- I have some trouble reading peoples facial expressions sometimes, and I don't make eye contact with people, I never have really. When I think about it, I do, but when I don't think about it I never do.
- My interests are kind of limited, i am interested in psychology, personality quizzes, food but not really much else. I can seriously talk about personality quizzes for hours, same with cats. I find it difficult wathing things and reading books I'm not interested in.
- My small motor skills are bad. I am terrible at crafting, sewing (the instructions are hard for me to understand, there's WAY too much detail in it for me), my hand-writing is very messy, I am slow learning hands-on stuff but usually great at learning theory and concepts..
- I am clumsy and awkward sometimes, but not all the time.
- I only wear 2-3 outfits, I don't put any effort in to hair or makeup..
I don't know, I think a more mild form of asperger's is a possibility but I question that because I don't have any special routines nor am I a fan of schedules like most people with Asperger's are. I'm not skilled or talented at anything, really.
In real life it is actually painful to listen to me talk because I am horrible at putting sentences together when I talk sometimes.