User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I understand that feeling. Speaking of moving faster than others, your mind can move faster than yourself, too!

Sweet potatoes are delicious.
    yeah I want to write a book I think I will. or not we're eating in an hour. I really don't know I have so much energy but don't know what to do

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I hate taking meds, but it at this point it feels necessary. I tried going off my Cymbalta (really low dose for anxiety) about two months ago. I made it about three weeks, then at a certain time of month I had the worst mood swings of my life. That was the end of that.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    I hate taking meds, but it at this point it feels necessary. I tried going off my Cymbalta (really low dose for anxiety) about two months ago. I made it about three weeks, then at a certain time of month I had the worst mood swings of my life. That was the end of that.
    What's your condition? Have you ever tried more natural alternatives?

MBTI
    yupp

I just think it should be my choice

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    What's your condition? Have you ever tried more natural alternatives?
    Generalized anxiety disorder. And apparently really brutal PMS.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Generalized anxiety disorder. And apparently really brutal PMS.
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think it's diet related (the anxiety), was there some other cause, or is it pretty much "genetic?" I'm curious how you'd respond to something like 750mg Aniracetam (for anxiety) and 5-10mg Pregnenolone (along with Vitamin C) and fish oil (for PMS). Not saying that you go off your current medication, I'm just wondering if these would also ease your symptoms (damn curiousity).

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think it's diet related (the anxiety), was there some other cause, or is it pretty much "genetic?" I'm curious how you'd respond to something like 750mg Aniracetam (for anxiety) and 5-10mg Pregnenolone (along with Vitamin C) and fish oil (for PMS). Not saying that you go off your current medication, I'm just wondering if these would also ease your symptoms (damn curiousity).
    I also have ADHD, I was diagnosed pretty young, and the two are very much comorbid. There's also just a lot of various mental disorders on my dad's side of the family, and my mom has dealt with quite a bit of depression.
    Friends, waffles, work

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

garbage

Go go genetic mental disorders!

I've found recently that I have to make a choice between Ginkgo Biloba and not-Ginkgo Biobla. Taking it improves my terrible memory about tenfold, but seems to nullify the effects of antidepressants. I have to make a choice between smart pills and happiness, and for some reason it's a difficult choice. It shouldn't be, but it is.

Mania kicks all sorts of ass. I liken it to those who physically don't feel pain, though--there are no warning signals when, say, that they have terrible internal bleeding from jagged metal Krusty-Os until they keel over and die. In addition, mania leads to delusions, too. .. mostly of grandeur, of course.

MBTI
    yupp

no mania is fun I thought I crashed yesterday but turns out it was something else. I like being manic even if it means not being able to get on vent. I drew pictures made a video which I can't link cuz I'm on my phone I can but it's a bitch to do. also if there was zilch chance of STDs and pregnancy I'd become a prostitute. plus I'm just awesome.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

IMO, being manic sucks. I ruin my credit every. time. and end up with a bunch of crap I don't want. I tell people off in high style and feel fully justified and righteous at the time, and then after the crash ... ok, usually I still feel fully justified and righteous, but wish I hadn't said everything I said or that I'd perhaps considered not saying anything at all, for a change ... etc. I don't like being hypomanic. It's fucked my life up.