• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Autism Test

Are you autistic/Asperger's?

• 34 & up (Autism likely)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 30 - 33 (possible (autism)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 0 - 29 (no autism)

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
27, no autism.

I still feel kind of Asperger-y at times.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want to see some of those on here claiming to have Asperger's take the test too!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I scored 20
Is it weird that I hald expected it to be much higher?

Some questions were heavily biased for me though. For example taking control when on the phone. I've tons of phone experience due to my work, so no issues there, although if I think back to my teens, I'd have answered very differently. Plenty more questions like that one as well.

Not that I am autistic, but I do wonder sometimes how these tests can ever be considered accurate. Always consult a professional is my reccomendation. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I'm kind of suprised that I'm the only who got possible autism (I'm not austitic) but I would have thought more people given how many people talk about being socially inept. Of course only 6 people voted so I don't know.

Qre:us

A lot of the questions about spontaneity, social interactions, imaginative play, and perceptiveness about others swayed my results to one end of the spectrum.

One thing I am, and other's notice about me, is that I'm pretty darn perceptive and accurate in reading others (reading between the lines, connecting what's said to what's not said, expression, motivation, etc....)

Understanding sarcasm and that type of humour which are not very literal or concrete is another indication that you may be more neurotypical.

Interesting test.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

A lot of the questions about spontaneity, social interactions, imaginative play, and perceptiveness about others swayed my results to one end of the spectrum.

One thing I am, and other's notice about me, is that I'm pretty darn perceptive and accurate in reading others (reading between the lines, connecting what's said to what's not said, expression, motivation, etc....)

Understanding sarcasm and that type of humour which are not very literal or concrete is another indication that you may be more neurotypical.

Interesting test.

I have a moderately hard time with the subtle humor and the understanding people's motivations and reading between the lines. Yet I'm neurotypical. I mean I can get it if it's really obvious. But I tend to think in literal terms vs metaphorical.

Qre:us

I have a moderately hard time with the subtle humor and the understanding people's motivations and reading between the lines. Yet I'm neurotypical. I mean I can get it if it's really obvious. But I tend to think in literal terms vs metaphorical.
It's a spectrum. There's no one concrete, clear point of when one moves from neurotypical to ASD.

And one isolated thing cannot determine a dx, especially not an online test. E.g., if you only get literal humour but for other measures you score more towards neurotypical, then all those measures have to be taken in context.

This is arm-chair psychology, I would not put much stock in this dx

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It's a spectrum. There's no one concrete, clear point of when one moves from neurotypical to ASD.

And one isolated thing cannot determine a dx, especially not an online test. E.g., if you only get literal humour but for other measures you score more towards neurotypical, then all those measures have to be taken in context.

This is arm-chair psychology, I would not take stock in this dx

I'm not. I'm saying that both examples you gave I have trouble with. I'm saying that just because someone has trouble with those things does not automatically make them autistic. I'm saying it for the people who are like oooh I have trouble with those things therefore I must be on the spectrum. I'm saying that I'm not on the spectrum but the test is trying to say I possibly am. Which is why I'm saying what I'm saying

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I do have trouble reading (I have to read a paragraph for 3 times to understand it, although I am good at reading things that are about me).

I never played pretend with other children (I played it with myself).

Not good with numbers.

Don't like dealing with people.

Hate having my routine interrupted, though only if it's by someone else, but then again, who wouldn't hate that? If anyone's gonna interrupt my routine, it's gonna be me.

Maybe it was just a phase after all. A phase with a pattern that said, "Leave me alone!"

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It does say "autism likely" for a reason.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I thought my responses to the questions were too varied to yield such a pure result. I guess not.

oh ok. I scored higher then i thought so perhaps if we switch brains we'd be correct.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
17. I do think I have trouble reading people, but I'm just not an observant person. I'm also really bad with social situations, but it's due to lack of practice. I've definitely gotten better with it over time. :)