User Tag List

First 1018192021 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

I shared an observation with you. I have no interest in mocking people who are in pain, or who seem angry as they tend to need a helping hand and a modicum of compassion, not more pain and isolation. I also have nothing to gain in mocking you, as my goal is to establish a bridge of communication - not exactly something mocking is conducive to

I'll add trust and fear to the bunch though. You seem to be struggling with things that a young NTP tends to struggle with. Hopefully you'll find your way out of it
    And my observation is that you don't get society. And you support medical abuse but would most likely balk at abuse in other social contexts haha..

Whatever your comical double standards make for a good laugh... As for NTP, well know because MBTI is nonsense of the highest order.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

That's interesting..I wonder if more Ti-doms experience exploring who they are and addressing their core issues as abusive...or is it just that you ve found a counsellor that really does not jive/do his job with you
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

what is ti-dom? And why are you expressing values? We all have values, and? What is your point?

I'm just stating my opinion on the issue. Psychology is a fraud, and I suspect that you are a psychologist and are "offended" by what I say/comment. I'm voicing my opinion, who says I cannot? You're essentially proving my point, you're being highly partial based on some baseless "reality" of humans. And if you think I'm not "warming" to you, hmm... I doubt many on this site do nor have to "warm" to others, but then yeah... selection is key, right? lol.

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    what is ti-dom? And why are you expressing values? We all have values, and? What is your point?

I'm just stating my opinion on the issue. Psychology is a fraud, and I suspect that you are a psychologist and are "offended" by what I say/comment. I'm voicing my opinion, who says I cannot? You're essentially proving my point, you're being highly partial based on some baseless "reality" of humans. And if you think I'm not "warming" to you, hmm... I doubt many on this site do nor have to "warm" to others, but then yeah... selection is key, right? lol.
    Actually, Im a translator by trade. Russian, Dutch and English. I do have a cat behavioral therapist degree on top of that. I'm intrigued, not offended. As I said, your topics and threads have been of interest, your reactionary and defensive replies so far however...were less so. But I see the potential there. I have no qualms with you expressing an opinion, only perhaps the fact that you re not expressing it in the most efficient way in order to keep the conversation flowing - but that is your choice and your right.

I'm intrigued in psychology because I was able to wield it to my own advantage. While I too did not like the idea of having someone else poke around in my head, I enjoyed using the principles to help me out at a time in my life when I needed help. So I sort of relate, I suppose.

And I'm expressing values coz I'm an Fi-user. It's my identity and my way of communicating. I don't know how to really use Ti - another reason Im talking to you, I suppose...i've been trying to figure it out. It would seem you have the same yet opposite effect - you seem unable to value or appreciate Fi, or see how to use it. And fi tends to be mighty handy wrt to applying the principles of psychology to yourself (granted, so can Fe, but does so in a different way).

Lastly, I actually have no interest in making you 'warm' to me. I'm in this for my own curiosity. Don't worry, it'll fade soon enough
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTP

I don't believe that, but then I don't really need to. As for Fi, Fe, Ti, meh, I don't really care.

MBTI
    INTP

I don't believe that, but then I don't really need to. As for Fi, Fe, Ti, meh, I don't really care.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

True. Must be nerve-racking to live like that though.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTP

Live like what? Yes, not believing in a psychological theory is evil, right?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Actually, I meant being so isolated due to believing everyone by default lies to you. You've told me three times now, I think, that you don't believe me. Sounds exhausting to me, to constantly keep that kind of shield up between you and others, and automatically assume people will lie to you. For that matter, it doesn't make sense; I have no good motivation to lie to you, so it is a waste of energy.

Anycase, as fun as this was, time for bed
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTP

er.. I don't know you. So I have no reason to believe you.