User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    eh? So you can't prove the value of psychology... OK.. maybe you need meds if you don't accept others hold opinions...
    First, quote me if you want my attention. You we're lucky I stumbled over this "reply" (not commenting on the actual value of said post, nor the qualifications that tilts reply from diarrhoea hitting the keys of your keyboard.)

I accept that you harbour opinions, they're like assholes most of us got them. In return you should acknowledge my understanding of said "opinion" instead of just keep regurgitating it over and over and over, much like the trend you've clung to in this thread like the [lovely person] that you are.

Pro tip: An opinion doesn't gain validity by quantity.
    Last edited by Coriolis; 01-20-2014 at 02:09 AM. Reason: insult removed

MBTI
    INTP

@amarmith And you need a "shrink" frankly. You don't seem to get how modern society is structured and project your subjective biases as objective fact. Part of "mental health" is acknoweldging and comprehending one's environment (and this is supported by proven research, not personal belief). So yeah, why is your subjective view superior to mine? lol..
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Eyed Pantomime View Post
    First, quote me if you want my attention. You we're lucky I stumbled over this "reply" (not commenting on the actual value of said post, nor the qualifications that tilts reply from diarrhoea hitting the keys of your keyboard.)

I accept that you harbour opinions, they're like assholes most of us got them. In return you should acknowledge my understanding of said "opinion" instead of just keep regurgitating it over and over and over, much like the trend you've clung to in this thread like the [lovely person] that you are.

Pro tip: An opinion doesn't gain validity by quantity.
    er.. no, it's clear you're not normal since you don't get how others have opinions. And attention? lol... who are you exactly?
    Last edited by Coriolis; 01-20-2014 at 02:09 AM. Reason: quoted insult removed

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

No, you simply cited how psychology is nonsense and doesn't have the same ethics/principles of other medical branches.

And it is arbitrary, you people merely select to treat clients on random whims. Hence you all at random select murderers as "ill" and rapists as not. hmm.. whatever... Is this in the DSM, but yeah, the DSM V doesn't matter does it? lol..
    Hon, if you wanna rant at the world and not use psychology coz you don't trust it, be my guest. But at this point, as interesting a threads as you start - and I do give you props there - and as interesting a questions as you ask in those threads, you don't seem to be willing to discuss them or even be open to anything that might not fit into the pov of your already made up mind. And that makes conversation, those threads and anything else you could contribute to an otherwise very interesting exchange of povs pretty much moot.

I get it, you're stuck in your own mind, and trying to figure out how things work together - your Ti, I presume - and challenge everything in an attempt to subject it to the necessary scrutiny. You also reek of pain, anger, frustration and loneliness, I might add, so you could certainly benefit from what psychology has to offer - but only after you've wrapped your head around it. I hope you do, I really do, coz it will be a relief to you, and I hope you keep trying to figure it out. But at this point you're kind of strangling your own threads.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Hon, if you wanna rant at the world and not use psychology coz you don't trust it, be my guest. But at this point, as interesting a threads as you start - and I do give you props there - and as interesting a questions as you ask in those threads, you don't seem to be willing to discuss them or even be open to anything that might not fit into the pov of your already made up mind. And that makes conversation, those threads and anything else you could contribute to an otherwise very interesting exchange of povs pretty much moot.

I get it, you're stuck in your own mind, and trying to figure out how things work together - your Ti, I presume - and challenge everything in an attempt to subject it to the necessary scrutiny. You also reek of pain, anger, frustration and loneliness, I might add, so you could certainly benefit from what psychology has to offer - but only after you've wrapped your head around it. I hope you do, I really do, coz it will be a relief to you, and I hope you keep trying to figure it out. But at this point you're kind of strangling your own threads.
    er.. yeah, I say that psychology is bad, so yeah you don't tolerate the opinions of others. haha.. got it..

I simply know you are lying, I can sense it. You say psychology is impartial, but I know for a fact that it doesn't. And you tell me to be "benevolent" yet you supposedly mock me for being "lonely and in pain" lol.. whatever..

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

er.. no, it's clear you're not normal since you don't get how others have opinions. And attention? lol... who are you exactly?
    So you do understand how the quote system operates. Hubris is my repeating sin.

Normal, I'm observing the term from a gods eye view. And you my dear look a lot like most ants does.

Also, Attention!

Who I am, do you refer to an existential sense or are you just stalling yet again?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Eyed Pantomime View Post
    So you do understand how the quote system operates. Hubris is my repeating sin.

Normal, I'm observing the term from a gods eye view. And you my dear look a lot like most ants does.

Also, Attention!

Who I am, do you refer to an existential sense or are you just stalling yet again?

eh whatever dude... You clearly don't accept others' views, so yeah, you're wise and learned haha..

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

eh whatever dude... You clearly don't accept others' views, so yeah, you're wise and learned haha..
    I think we've gotten to the core of the thread right here. I'll let you wrap it up.

MBTI
    INTP

lol.. I don't care again, but yeah I can sense in both you and Ms. psychologist that you don't yet yoyou porfess great "wisdom" lol..

I'm done, I have more important things to do.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

er.. yeah, I say that psychology is bad, so yeah you don't tolerate the opinions of others. haha.. got it..

I simply know you are lying, I can sense it. You say psychology is impartial, but I know for a fact that it doesn't. And you tell me to be "benevolent" yet you supposedly mock me for being "lonely and in pain" lol.. whatever..

I shared an observation with you. I have no interest in mocking people who are in pain, or who seem angry as they tend to need a helping hand and a modicum of compassion, not more pain and isolation. I also have nothing to gain in mocking you, as my goal is to establish a bridge of communication - not exactly something mocking is conducive to

I'll add trust and fear to the bunch though. You seem to be struggling with things that a young NTP tends to struggle with. Hopefully you'll find your way out of it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”