User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 206

  1. #151
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    - You're all psychologists and are "offended" at my comments
    Hot damn, joining TypeC makes you a psychologist? Guess I don't need to go looking for a job then.

    - You metaphysically believe that you hold some "right" to party at college, yet you cannot prove this


    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that this guy is trolling really hard now. Either that or he's like 10, but I'm leaning towards trolling. Time to kick back, stop replying, and enjoy the sheer paranoia and blind assertions in his posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    bAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Also this.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  2. #152
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    lol..

    OK, so MILLIONS of college-aged people party, yet I cannot? got it..

    I admit, I probably do sound weird, but so what? I truly do detest psychology.

    If mental health professionals tell me that:

    - I'm evil and deserve to die
    - I am the inferior person in my family
    - I have no right to get into a relationship since only "nice" people do as such

    then yes, I have the right to despise them.

    Last I knew, I never killed, raped, maimed or tortured anybody, so yes I am "evil".

  3. #153
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Most do because they have rules to abide by, many of which are dictated by their credentials.
    OK, so as an "anything goes" person, you support rules? lol..

    Psychiatry is evil. and?

  4. #154
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Hot damn, joining TypeC makes you a psychologist? Guess I don't need to go looking for a job then.





    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that this guy is trolling really hard now. Either that or he's like 10, but I'm leaning towards trolling. Time to kick back, stop replying, and enjoy the sheer paranoia and blind assertions in his posts.



    Also this.
    Look dude:

    - It's clear you're threatened by this thread
    - It's clear that psychology is an evil practice (morals don't exist, but there you go)
    - It's evident (nay, self-evident) that you support psychology as a practice, when it is patently false and based on BS concepts... I live my own life, I don't need "psychology" to tell me how to live.

  5. #155
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    OK, so as an "anything goes" person, you support rules? lol..

    Psychiatry is evil. and?
    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    Evil doesn't exist. Why is that taxing to understand?
    You are, by definition, projecting.

    I was really hoping I'd not have to chime along with the rest of those who make their way into pop-psych culture, but there it is.

    You are projecting. You fail to understand the nuances of my statements; just because I believe morality is subjective doesn't mean I think it doesn't exist. It holds as much weight and influence as the mind itself does. Minds exist in their own right. Perhaps if you took a more vested interest in psychology, you would recognize this.

    I wanted to help you and get to know you when you started this thread, since you presumably wanted input. Unfortunately, I was wrong. You're prejudices are patented and bulletproof.

    I'm honestly wondering if you're a troll or even a sock poppet. Though it's theoretically believable that you would take your frustrations with psychology out on a typology site, the trajectory of your behavior is... off.

    While you occasionally throw very interesting - albeit polarizing - thoughts into this discussion, I regret to say that I'm putting you on my ignore list.

  6. #156
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    er.. I contradicted myself. And?

    I'm human. Humans don't hold perfect reasoning. lol..

  7. #157
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Depends on who you go to. From what you've written, it doesn't sound like the ones you've had experiences with have been either ethical or helpful.



    Are these people that have said these things accredited professionals? It's sounding more like you've been interacting with religious advisors than scientific-practitioner psychological therapists.
    Er.. no.

    Mental health professionals arbitrarily select who is ill or not, or how symptoms apply.

    Presumably you do it in your professional practice, but meh, if you don't get social reality so be it.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

    Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

  8. #158
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    They are - provided you find one who is able to make you feel comfortable and open you up so you can actually do the work that is needed.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #159
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    I disagree, since they reinforce metaphysical beliefs and false notions.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

    Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

  10. #160
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    You are, by definition, projecting.

    I was really hoping I'd not have to chime along with the rest of those who make their way into pop-psych culture, but there it is.

    You are projecting. You fail to understand the nuances of my statements; just because I believe morality is subjective doesn't mean I think it doesn't exist. It holds as much weight and influence as the mind itself does. Minds exist in their own right. Perhaps if you took a more vested interest in psychology, you would recognize this.

    I wanted to help you and get to know you when you started this thread, since you presumably wanted input. Unfortunately, I was wrong. You're prejudices are patented and bulletproof.

    I'm honestly wondering if you're a troll or even a sock poppet. Though it's theoretically believable that you would take your frustrations with psychology out on a typology site, the trajectory of your behavior is... off.

    While you occasionally throw very interesting - albeit polarizing - thoughts into this discussion, I regret to say that I'm putting you on my ignore list.
    I disagree.

    I'm essentially saying that your beliefs stem only from your subjective mind, and are not absolute reality.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

    Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

Similar Threads

  1. [Other] People, worth it or not?
    By murkrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. how picky are you when it comes to alcohol?
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. [INFJ] Is the Truth Worth It?
    By fill in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:41 PM
  4. Medschool/doctor path... Im not sure that its worth it anymore.
    By Venom in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 01:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO