First 345

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I believe you. I know an ISTJ who told me that he thought even as a child that the idea that God could be a man in the sky was utterly absurd.
    For me it was more like... does God exist? I don't know.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

But as for Louisiana, I have had downtown lower ward New Orleans friends before, and I know the yat dialect...and I have to say, I am more inclined to call the imported hardness in N'awlins ESTP rather than ENTJ...it has a really spontaneous earthy vibe that I could never call ENTJ
    It is estimated data and it's only what they think about theirselves. Also they are "entj" in lower case letters which means the preference is only slighty above the middle. When you look at Texas you can see they scored ENFJ, which is quite funny because I always imagined that culture to be hardcore ESTx. I mean it is ok to shoot your neighbour if he disturbs you on your own ground there and they still have death penalty. Don't take this map to seriously.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    It is estimated data and it's only what they think about theirselves. Also they are "entj" in lower case letters which means the preference is only slighty above the middle. When you look at Texas you can see they scored ENFJ, which is quite funny because I always imagined that culture to be hardcore ESTx. I mean it is ok to shoot your neighbour if he disturbs you on your own ground there and they still have death penalty. Don't take this map to seriously.
    Fe can be a little tit for tat like that, though.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Weird. It's said Cali is ENTP and that's what I got when I took the quiz before seeing this thread.

However, I wouldn't move there unless it was 1845 and I was a-minin' for yeller oil.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery