User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 44

  1. #31
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    I got South Carolina. I always knew I was meant to live down there
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  2. #32
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    I have made a list which features the BIG 5 data translated into MBTI (Note: Bold letters mean higher preference, e.g. ESFp means E+S have the strongest preference, lower-case-letters mean a little preference)

    Alabama: ESFJ
    Arizona: entJ
    Arkansas: iSfP
    California: eNtP
    Colorado: iNtJ
    Connecticut: EnTP
    Delaware: iSTP
    Florida: ENfJ
    Georgia: ENFJ
    Idaho: ISfP
    Illinois: ENtj
    Indiana: iSfJ
    Iowa: ESFj
    Kansas: iSTj
    Kentucky: eStj
    Louisiana: entj
    Maine: InTP
    Maryland: INTP
    Massachusetts: INTP
    Michigan: ESfj
    Minnesota: eSFj
    Mississippi: EsFJ
    Missouri: EsFJ
    Montana: INfJ
    Nebraska: ESFJ
    Nevada: iNTj
    New Hampshire: IsfP
    New Jersey: ENTP
    New Mexico: INtJ
    New York: iNTP
    North Carolina: esFJ
    North Dakota: eSfj
    Ohio: estp
    Oklahoma: ISfj
    Oregon: INFP
    Pennsylvania: esTj
    Rhode Island: INTp
    South Carolina: ENFJ
    South Dakota: ESFJ
    Tennessee: enFJ
    Texas: Enfj
    Utah: EsFj
    Vermont: InFP
    Virginia: iNFp
    Washington: INFp
    West Virginia: ISfP
    Wisconsin: ESFp
    Wyoming: iSTP

    No ENFP *sniff*
    I think it's interesting that WV is ISFP. The Appalachian region and Ozarks are probably very Fi versus Fe like the rest of the South. I agree NC is more ESFJ. People in West Virginia are a lot more authentic and easy going, but are genuinely kind and helpful in a way that is almost naive. However there is a streak of territorial privacy and myob that pervades the mountain people. My grandfather personified that. He was practically the Hatfield to some one's McCoy with his suspicious shy privacy and rude occasional outbursts. I just thought he was very IxTJ, and specifically ISTJ...BUT all of us are like that to an extent. Without being racist I think sometimes it's important to take into account culture.

    Um I have serious fucking doubts about Louisiana being ENTJ, son.

  3. #33
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Ne is a bit too light and fluffy for the city.
    ENTPs are "fluffy"? Honestly I heard that the first time.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

  4. #34
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Alabama: ESFJ
    Florida: ENfJ
    Georgia: ENFJ
    Mississippi: EsFJ
    North Carolina: esFJ
    South Carolina: ENFJ
    Tennessee: enFJ
    [singing] What do these things all have in common? [/singing]

    @Marmotini, I could see the ENTJ maybe applying to Louisiana if considered on four scales of I vs. E; S vs. N; T vs. F; P vs. J (not sure J would win). But by function, yeah, it doesn't hold so well. People in Louisiana, compared to when I've lived in the rest of the Southeast, are rougher in their language and more blunt. Also, there's a more creative atmosphere, though I'm not totally sure I would say it fosters an attitude of N...but maybe.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  5. #35
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    If thinkers are angrier than feelers, apparently im an IxTJ and my ESFJ ex is really my ExTJ ex.

    It would suggest that the angriest people are T dom, especially Te, and the second angriest are T aux, probably Te aux.

    What are you even talking about.
    It's more of an average thing, I suspect. I think you might find individual feelrs who are more angry than thinkers. It's a generalization that will not be try of every individual. And it's bullshit speculation anyway. I don't have any facts. I'm just putting together an explanation in lieu of them.


    Intersting that California is ENTP. I also liked that state, although apparently I'm not supposed to.

    The attitude of NYC seems very Se. That's not really present in any other big city I've been to in this country. At times I feel in NYC that if you actually stopped and stared at something, they might arrest you for being a potential terrorist. Also, the rest of the state has none of this (from my POV) insane energy. It's hard to tell from college life, but I do feel confident saying that the rest of NY is more laid-back and reminiscent of the town in "It's a Wonderful Life." There are a lot of little towns and smaller cities that seem to be based on economic activity other than agriculture (although I'm sure that is present in places).

    Philadelphia is not that far away, but the ambience is different.

    Also, where is the enclave for ISTJs?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  6. #36
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    [singing] What do these things all have in common? [/singing]

    @Marmotini, I could see the ENTJ maybe applying to Louisiana if considered on four scales of I vs. E; S vs. N; T vs. F; P vs. J (not sure J would win). But by function, yeah, it doesn't hold so well. People in Louisiana, compared to when I've lived in the rest of the Southeast, are rougher in their language and more blunt. Also, there's a more creative atmosphere, though I'm not totally sure I would say it fosters an attitude of N...but maybe.
    The South, outside of the Appalachian mountains, is VERY FJ. Elementary my dear...

    But as for Louisiana, I have had downtown lower ward New Orleans friends before, and I know the yat dialect...and I have to say, I am more inclined to call the imported hardness in N'awlins ESTP rather than ENTJ...it has a really spontaneous earthy vibe that I could never call ENTJ. What's more is that New Orleans is a poorly planned city halfway under water with a mish mash of sensual cultures from places like France and the Carribean....and superstitious ghosty vibes everywhere. ENTJ my ass. This is the state that gave us Britney Spears.

  7. #37
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    It's more of an average thing, I suspect. I think you might find individual feelrs who are more angry than thinkers. It's a generalization that will not be try of every individual. And it's bullshit speculation anyway. I don't have any facts. I'm just putting together an explanation in lieu of them.


    Intersting that California is ENTP. I also liked that state, although apparently I'm not supposed to.

    The attitude of NYC seems very Se. That's not really present in any other big city I've been to in this country. At times I feel in NYC that if you actually stopped and stared at something, they might arrest you for being a potential terrorist. Also, the rest of the state has none of this (from my POV) insane energy. It's hard to tell from college life, but I do feel confident saying that the rest of NY is more laid-back and reminiscent of the town in "It's a Wonderful Life." There are a lot of little towns and smaller cities that seem to be based on economic activity other than agriculture (although I'm sure that is present in places).

    Philadelphia is not that far away, but the ambience is different.

    Also, where is the enclave for ISTJs?
    I would guess that T persons are more cool or detached, not necessarily angry. T or F people can be angry. It's as though you are suggesting that a Thinking preference is the result of hurt feelings or something, and I would have to disagree.

    So maybe you are just a wounded F.

    Everything else you said here makes sense.

  8. #38
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I would guess that T persons are more cool or detached, not necessarily angry. T or F people can be angry. It's as though you are suggesting that a Thinking preference is the result of hurt feelings or something, and I would have to disagree.
    I would disagree with that as well, and I was always like this. Logical and kind of irritable. I remember being like that at 4, really.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  9. #39
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I would disagree with that as well, and I was always like this. Logical and kind of irritable. I remember being like that at 4, really.
    I believe you. I know an ISTJ who told me that he thought even as a child that the idea that God could be a man in the sky was utterly absurd.

  10. #40
    Paranoid Android Video's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,174

    Default

    New Mexico, INTJ.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Similar Threads

  1. Talentoday Personality Map
    By Kierva in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-25-2014, 06:33 PM
  2. Personality Type Corresponds with Income Per Time Magazine
    By Esoteric Wench in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:45 AM
  3. New Yorkers are neurotic and unfriendly, says Cambridge University 'personality map'
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 03:10 PM
  4. USA Feds to collect DNA from every person they arrest
    By heart in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO