User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I think both agreeableness and neuroticism correalate to T. One of the things it mentions as neuroticism is anger and anxiety. Don't Thinkers seem a tad angrier than Feelers? At the very least, it seems that way with IxtX.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

I saw it on FB and apparently I correspond to Delaware, whatever that means!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Stansmith

Maine.

Either Oregon or Vermont, depending on conscientiousness and neuroticism scores.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

I think both agreeableness and neuroticism correalate to T. One of the things it mentions as neuroticism is anger and anxiety. Don't Thinkers seem a tad angrier than Feelers? At the very least, it seems that way with IxtX.
    I don't think so. Neuroticism tells about the emotional stability of the individual (confident or stressed). You can find some of these traits in MBTI theory as well, but I think you can't really add it to a specific letter, because every type can be confident or stressed. If I had to use it here, I would most likely add it to F/T, but the other way around.
    Definition from Wikipedia:
    Neuroticism: (sensitive/nervous vs. secure/confident). The tendency to experience unpleasant emotions easily, such as anger, anxiety, depression, or vulnerability. Neuroticism also refers to the degree of emotional stability and impulse control and is sometimes referred to by its low pole, "emotional stability".
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I apparently belong in New York because I am temperamental and uninhibited, but if I was surrounded by that much urban blight I would probably become an axe murderer.

I <3 L.A.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Maine seems way more INTP than NYC. I knew I liked Maine.

Taxachusetts is also INTP.

Maybe I need to move to New England.

The Pacific Northwest is more agreeable and less neurotic than New England, but more introverted. So, Oregon and Washington are actually NFP. Like Kurt Cobain! I'll visit, but it might be too much like college.
    What do you think New York really is? I don't think openness is N, first of all, I think it's Ne or Se...or not Si....I think a mildly introverted unconcientious asshole could potentially be an ISxP. People underestimate how touchy Fi is.

Stupid big five. I want to punch it in the face.

I usually get SLUAI or SLUEI. SLUEI would probably still fit New York.

Stansmith

NYC seems Se>Ne. Probably Gamma. Ne is a bit too light and fluffy for the city.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    If thinkers are angrier than feelers, apparently im an IxTJ and my ESFJ ex is really my ExTJ ex.

It would suggest that the angriest people are T dom, especially Te, and the second angriest are T aux, probably Te aux.

What are you even talking about.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    NYC seems Se>Ne. Probably Gamma. Ne is a bit too light and fluffy.
    I agree. The upper class is all about art and culture and the lower class will cut you. Ne my ass.

I still prefer L.A. ...I enjoy non violent homeless people, trees, and the lack of hostile accents.

As a Southerner, I have always found New York accents ugly and even threatening.