User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Im kind of waiting for more NFJs to...jump in here. I could tell you what I do but Ive recently found that NTPs dont particularly find my methods useful on account of them being Fi-oriented, and Im looking to learn the Fe-way to do this...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Today, after every call, I've been writing down everything that annoy me, no matter how petty. Interestingly, this makes me less annoyed afterwards.
    Really? Lol. Well that's a start.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'll play your therapist if you want but you have to let me go full force with it. like let me tell you things to do and you do them.

and i get to say how does this make you feeel a lot and stuff.

want to? it might be fun.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I have a lot of it, and if I'm not careful, it might cost my job. I need a different job, obviously, but other than that... what can I do?

I know, for instance, that I have to be very careful about telling people that they are wrong, but it's really hard for me to not do that in the most blunt way possible if somebody is sitting there accusing me of being incompetent and being snotty about it, when they are the one with no idea what they are talking about.

It frustrates me to no end that, as an employee of my company, I am far more likely to get in trouble for not being pleasant than I am for being downright negligent or incompetent. I don't think it's unique to my workplace either. It just bugs me so much that I have to not only clean up after other people's mistakes (which I suppose I don't mind>) and be pleasant about it ( which I do mind, at least someone is giving me a hard time).

Can't really afford therapy, so don't bring that up.
    Dude, E8 is your growth point. Embrace that shit. If people don't like you for who you actually are, then be even more of an ass hole. Get them the hell away from you, they shouldn't be near you in the first place. There is no rule that says you have to continue speaking to them.

Can't find a job that isn't littlered with broken goodie two shoe nobodies?

Make one. Stop allowing yourself to be in a begging position all the time.

It is way more impressive to an employer when you don't actually need them. I'm an employer, I'd know.

You don't need therapy. You need to empower yourself instead of making yourself your employer's bitch and living in fear that you'll get fired for being yourself. You show your boss exactly who you are, and if they hire you for that, then they're not going to fire you over those reasons.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Im kind of waiting for more NFJs to...jump in here. I could tell you what I do but Ive recently found that NTPs dont particularly find my methods useful on account of them being Fi-oriented, and Im looking to learn the Fe-way to do this...
    I'm sure your input can help anyone.

I'd like to hear what you do? Cause msg's situation is similar to mine.

(Should I make a seperate thread for this, I never know?)
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    MRDR

WHat can I do about rage?
    Embrace it. Nurture it. And unleash it upon the world.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface View Post
    Embrace it. Nurture it. And unleash it upon the world.
    Strong everything.

Hello msg. I really admire your dedication to self-exploration and problem-solving. idk, I just really liked the idea of jotting down what upset you after each customer interaction, etc.

I recently told another member that you are the only counterphobic example of a 5w6 that I know of on this site (jimfixmix may be another but I'm not sure.) iow, just from some of the more challenging interactions I've seen you involved in on the forum... I can't explain all of what I've seen using e8 alone.

While there are always exceptions I imagine...it appears e8 most often provides e5 with the slow enduring burn of self-righteous indignation ha (which does assist e5s in getting out into the world btw.) Out of you comes that higher frequency cp anger...and as an INTP it's kinda skiddish in a way and bouncing all over the place.
    Anyway, maybe look over a couple of e6cp descriptions to see if you are experiencing rage in the same way.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I have a lot of it, and if I'm not careful, it might cost my job. I need a different job, obviously, but other than that... what can I do?

I know, for instance, that I have to be very careful about telling people that they are wrong, but it's really hard for me to not do that in the most blunt way possible if somebody is sitting there accusing me of being incompetent and being snotty about it, when they are the one with no idea what they are talking about.

It frustrates me to no end that, as an employee of my company, I am far more likely to get in trouble for not being pleasant than I am for being downright negligent or incompetent. I don't think it's unique to my workplace either. It just bugs me so much that I have to not only clean up after other people's mistakes (which I suppose I don't mind>) and be pleasant about it ( which I do mind, at least someone is giving me a hard time).

Can't really afford therapy, so don't bring that up.
    I have crazy impulses and problems with rage as well. Look up "present" moment exercises. These helped me a lot to calm the fuck down and not go to jail for doing crazy shit. Also, I take these vilarian root capsules and they also help me to calm down. Also, if you exercise, that helps you to calm the fuck down as well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hey i've taken vilarian a lot too! they do help.

you can also take st johns wart for an overall better mood feeling.

i think your writing things down will help a lot

but mostly it's an attitude shift that you can do...in your own brain.

at least i think...but maybe it's not the method for everyone.