User Tag List

First 12

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Liason View Post
    actually INTJ's as a whole pretty much avoid any stalker like activities. We aren't that strange. People just don't make sense.~sigh
    btw-elven lied is awesome
    That's what I thought as well, though apparently the INTJ stalker is a thing. Perhaps it's what happens when our obsessions turn to people? Though yeah, people do not make sense.

And Kaori Yuki is as well, though I'm having trouble pinpointing which one of her works your picture's from.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

actually INTJ's as a whole pretty much avoid any stalker like activities. We aren't that strange. People just don't make sense.~sigh
    btw-elven lied is awesome
    Heh, I've never known an INTJ stalker, but most have a general demeanor which intimidates people. I knew an INTJ in high school that used to grit his teeth when he talked. And he didn't just do it when he was angry. That was how he talked during normal conversation. While I found this to be funny personally, I think other people found it a bit creepy.

Even if you overlook some of the odd quirks that INTJ's tend to develop, INTJ's tend to give people the impression that they are looking down at them, and that itself is intimidating to a lot of people.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
    That's what I thought as well, though apparently the INTJ stalker is a thing. Perhaps it's what happens when our obsessions turn to people? Though yeah, people do not make sense.

And Kaori Yuki is as well, though I'm having trouble pinpointing which one of her works your picture's from.
    I have lately been working on finding out the reaction people want out of me to solve petty problems faster etc, I just can't get over the need for me to figure out people. it is possibly the most complex problem I've brought down on myself.

angel sanctuary. At one point I knew who this character was but I've forgotten. they weren't a major one though and he wasn't ever showed on a cover.
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

MBTI
    INTJ

I am an INTJ that is like all INTJ's, looking for people to make sense. I want to know reasons why people want touchy feely bonding, and emotional sympathy and empathy. I ask that if you know some reasons why, would you please tell me. My favorite mbti type to converse with aside from other INTJ's is the INFJ.
    My preference for contributions is that you not be an INTJ, due to the fact that I'm pretty sure you will offer me theories which I have already thought of and angles in which I have already tried.
    Well I am not really a touchy feely person. I would value an intellectional connection more than an emotional connection. Some one who could understand me, some one I can talk to easily, some one I feel is my intellectual equal or at least doesn't glaze their eyes when I talk about philosophy or logic or something deep or complicated. I am lucky enough to married to some one who fits those descriptions.

Sympathy and empathy are not real strong points for me either.