• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shying away from private messaging...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The last PM I got was a reprimand from the humorless madministration.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
CC does have a point though that it does take time. I enjoy it very much but currently I still have 4 pms I still have to answer to. Reasons I haven't is coz at least 3 of them are quite heavy in content and I need to think about it, as well as finding the time to write my thoughts down, which can take a while to formulate. I always reply, so don't worry if I don't immediately :)

Overall I do enjoy PM's. They tend to be warmer and more insightful than the forum, though the forum is also fun to play around on :)

Really... I'm still waiting for your responses...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really... I'm still waiting for your responses...

Promise I will get to that. It's been a hell week. And the request you made asks me to go a bit more in dept than with your usual casual PM :)
I wanna do it right :hug:

Mole

Permabanned
..being here is like being in a foreign country...

Every foreign country I've been in I have been shown hospitality.

But not here.

It is hard to know why.

I don't think it is outright zenophobia.

But it seems there is a hidden agenda here.

And zenophobia merely reinforces it.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Every foreign country I've been in I have been shown hospitality.

But not here.

It is hard to know why.

I don't think it is outright zenophobia.

But it seems there is a hidden agenda here.

And zenophobia merely reinforces it.
Nonsense! Here is no different from any other forums... or foreign countries for that matter... if a bit multicultural than most.

The difference isn't in the place, it's in your head. The only hidden agenda is whatever you perceived it to be. Nothing more.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Don't worry. I always use protection.

But you can see why a guy would shy away from that sorta thing if he forgot protection.

I wouldn't want any small Schnitzels walking around just because of one hot pm session.

Mole

Permabanned
The only hidden agenda is whatever you perceived it to be. Nothing more.

Perhaps the hidden agenda is driven by an unconscious group fantasy.

This would explain why it is denied and defended with such emotion.

It would also explain the odd lack of curiosity of the content of the group fantasy.

After all the group fantasy is kept unconscious for good reason.

But what is the reason?

luridlemur

Not very active on this forum, but most PMs I send are about someone's avatar or an interesting post. Sometimes I send weird shit to people, because it's the kind of interaction I like receiving unexpectedly. Must strike me as fitting for some sort of context, though. I don't have very many PM conversations, because I do not often have more to say after one or two have been exhanged.

I respond to just about any PM I get, barring spam or things from people I don't like.