• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Egocentricity and Delusions of Grandeur

Does RaptorWizard have Egocentricity and Delusions of Grandeur?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Many members throughout my time on this forum have accused of being very egocentric, that I'm deluded by grand visions of the great and the impossible.

Here's some ideas I've presented on the great faith I place within myself:

“Creation - that is the great redemption from suffering, and life's growing light. But that the creator may be, much suffering is needed and much change. Indeed, there must be much bitter dying in your life, you creators!” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

I wonder how much meaning can be divined from that above quote. Perhaps change is an integral part of suffering, since we suffer yet more when we fail to adapt well within the constant flux. The transformations though are what could make us grow.

I know that there must be a better way. One day I will lay the foundations for the annihilation of all pains suffered on our part! A good first step in the fulfillment of this momentous task would be to realign the pieces, change the world architectures around. The process is all centered around this amazing idea of design.

Design is very process based, which comes before the deal is signed and completed. It's in the process that we really build constructs up, so if we could somehow make the design before the action, then all following actions could follow the commands of our designs and force of will.

Simply put, we won't shape ourselves to the world, but rather the world will shape itself to us!

My great grandmother told her kids 6 months before I was born that a "Child of Light" would be born in the east (she lived on the west USA coast), and then surely enough, I was born in Virginia, whereas nobody else in my family was born that year. She must have had some divinely inspired vision of the great things I shall bring to our civilization and our immanent salvation!

Not that I'm a messiah (I'm very far from it), but I can be a focus point for the unfolding future and an architect for our shining destiny. I alone can't be the bridge. We must all cross it together over the sparkling rainbow of the heavens and to our ultimate ascension! Rise up to your greatest height and gaze out upon the open horizon, and all the boundaries shall be broken asunder!

What do I define as perfection you might ask? Perfection my friends is freedom from all restrictions. The ultimate goal is to break our chains!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63855&page=4&p=2128748&viewfull=1#post2128748

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
The question is.. how does one decipher between someone who is actually having a manic episode verses someone who's just bored and typing away...

My guess is someone truly suffering with bipolar disorder in a manic episode would far likely be typing behind a computer screen. Maybe a little bit of cyber hacking possibly? Or frantic typing of messages that are very in-congruent and do not make sense but overly grandiose.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The question is.. how does one decipher between someone who is actually having a manic episode verses someone who's just bored and typing away...

I definately in my own opinion fit the latter better than the former.

My guess is someone truly suffering with bipolar disorder in a manic episode would far likely be typing behind a computer screen. Maybe a little bit of cyber hacking possibly? Or frantic typing of messages that are very in-congruent and do not make sense but overly grandiose.

My messages in actuality are quite coherent and explicit, not so much in a logical way, but more in a contingent way.

Mole

Permabanned
A delusion is an illusion denied.

In other words an illusion that claims to be true is a delusion.

On the other hand an illusion that knows it is an illusion is the very basis of art.

Unfortunately the illusion of mbti claims to be true, and so mbti is a delusion.

But worse mbti is part the of New Age that is replete with illusions denied and so deluded.

So this site is a poor training ground for those who have yet to learn the difference between imagination and reality.