• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Definition of a Mastermind

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mas·ter·mind/ˈmæstərˌmaɪnd, ˈmɑstər-/ Show Spelled [mas-ter-mahynd, mah-ster-] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1. to plan and direct (a usually complex project or activity), especially skillfully: Two colonels had masterminded the revolt.
noun
2. a person who originates or is primarily responsible for the execution of a particular idea, project, or the like: the masterminds of company policy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1710–20; master + mind

That's the textbook definition, but check out my own as well!

Can mountains be moved? – Willpower is a mental force that, if intense enough, can move any event into causation.

Last edited:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
mastermind---noun: Ene [LOL...just had to do it!]

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mastermind---noun: Ene [LOL...just had to do it!]

Ultimate Masterminds can do anything they want to, just because they can (like my mountain moving example).

So since you can do it as you say, that must (axiomatically [not necessarily empirically]) qualify you as a Mastermind!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Ultimate Masterminds can do anything they want to, just because they can (like my mountain moving example).

So since you can do it as you say, that must (axiomatically [not necessarily empirically]) qualify you as a Mastermind!

Exactly! Fellow master-minder :)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4

Exactly! Fellow master-minder :)

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And I thought it was just the consciousness of someone who ruled or had authority over others, and if not others at least themselves.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And I thought it was just the consciousness of someone who ruled or had authority over others, and if not others at least themselves.
Control over oneself is the most important, and the only thing we truly insist upon, stereotypes and movie villains notwithstanding.