• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you think i can safely smoke weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I wonder if her dealer is lacing her shit with PCP or something.

I doubt it, and considering i haven't smoked in 10 months i don't have a dealer and considering that i never had a dealer, and got my drugs through friends i doubt it was laced unless 5 different people were lacing my weed every time i smoked? possibly could been conspiracy

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I doubt it, and considering i haven't smoked in 10 months i don't have a dealer and considering that i never had a dealer, and got my drugs through friends i doubt it was laced unless 5 different people were lacing my weed every time i smoked? possibly could been conspiracy

Yeah you might wanna stop smoking weed then if it's fucking you up this bad.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] simply did not put in the effort to learn about prplchknz's situation before commenting on something that would likely have an impact on her mental health. That being said, I'd advise ignoring any posts from them in this thread. They cannot be conducive to useful dialogue.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] simply did not put in the effort to learn about prplchknz's situation before commenting on something that would likely have an impact on her mental health. That being said, I'd advise ignoring any posts from them in this thread. They cannot be conducive to useful dialogue.

Shut up. Yes I did. I just thought that she may be smoking too high of a grade of weed, that's all.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Shut up. Yes I did. I just thought that she may be smoking too high of a grade of weed, that's all.

So you know about her mental health history, etc, and your advice didn't sound stupid and dangerous to yourself?:huh:

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
So you know about her mental health history, etc, and your advice didn't sound stupid and dangerous to yourself?:huh:

I don't think he was telling her to smoke pot, as opposed to describing the different types and effects of each. That seems more useful IMO than just saying "No, don't do it!". If she's gonna smoke, she's gonna smoke. May as well be informed. Now having said that.....No, don't do it!:D

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes, which i thought was normal, is it? please say it is

No, it isn't. The worst thing that ever happened to me when I smoked pot was paranoia and self-loathing. But I kind of had those anyway at that time in my life.

I stopped because I decided I had enough problems, and it wasn't a good idea to muck around in there and potentially make things worse.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no baby girl don't smoke pot...just learn to meditate if you haven't yet. i know people who've given things up for awhile can tend to forget why they dd...or maybe people stop taking their meds because thy don't feel like they need them anymore but you know that's not true either...just take the meds and try to get healthy mind/body/soul :hug:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
no baby girl don't smoke pot...just learn to meditate if you haven't yet. i know people who've given things up for awhile can tend to forget why they dd...or maybe people stop taking their meds because thy don't feel like they need them anymore but you know that's not true either...just take the meds and try to get healthy mind/body/soul :hug:

This. I can't safely smoke weed because I would weigh 500 pounds if I did.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
considering it's been over 10 months i don't think it's a vice.
Right, but could easily become one once you start depending on it to feel good.

Which wouldn't do any good to your mental health.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You've worked so hard to get this far. I think you'd set yourself back using recreational substances and that'd be a shame. And God only knows how they might interact with your prescribed meds.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You've worked so hard to get this far. I think you'd set yourself back using recreational substances and that'd be a shame. And God only knows how they might interact with your prescribed meds.
This was the first thing that crossed my mind as well - the interaction with meds.

Finding a really goofy pet that sillifies can be another substitute for an altered state.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
This.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was talking to someone earlier this week and describing what happens when i smoke, and it turns out they're small psychotic breaks that last for 1/2 hour to 5 hours depending on much I smoke and how strong it is. I can be smoking a lot and grow a tolerance but these breaks happen everytime i smoke. I find them scary while they're happening but fun to reflect back on. So my solution is to smoke on the weekends, but what if i don't come back one time?

You have a diagnosis of something?

Based on what you say - no. I would not smoke. What benefits are you getting from it? I don't see the upside.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
If you're having psychotic episodes, no, do not use hallucinogens.

Sorry, people are different in their make-ups. It's not fair, but if you're having that sort of issue, it will only make you worse off.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I so badly want to be neurotypical, and be able to relax and a friday night with a doobie. But the consensus is I shouldn't :(

Lark

No, you cant safely smoke anything, it does you real damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.