• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you think i can safely smoke weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was talking to someone earlier this week and describing what happens when i smoke, and it turns out they're small psychotic breaks that last for 1/2 hour to 5 hours depending on much I smoke and how strong it is. I can be smoking a lot and grow a tolerance but these breaks happen everytime i smoke. I find them scary while they're happening but fun to reflect back on. So my solution is to smoke on the weekends, but what if i don't come back one time?

93JC

I was talking to someone earlier this week and describing what happens when i smoke, and it turns out they're small psychotic breaks that last for 1/2 hour to 5 hours depending on much I smoke and how strong it is. I can be smoking a lot and grow a tolerance but these breaks happen everytime i smoke. I find them scary while they're happening but fun to reflect back on. So my solution is to smoke on the weekends, but what if i don't come back one time?

'Safely' or not, does this seem like a good idea given you're experiencing "small psychotic breaks"? :unsure:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
'Safely' or not, does this seem like a good idea given you're experiencing "small psychotic breaks"? :unsure:

yeah i haven't smoked in 10 months, so that's why i'm asking.

93JC

Well, based on what you're saying—marijuana was causing psychosis—I'd say no, you probably can't smoke 'safely'.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

You're mentally ill right? Do you even have to ask whether it would be smart for you to smoke pot?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Well, based on what you're saying—marijuana was causing psychosis—I'd say no, you probably can't smoke 'safely'.

You're mentally ill right? Do you even have to ask whether it would be smart for you to smoke pot?

I wish i could. though. maybe if i wish hard enough i'll be normal brained

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess it depends on how much you want to stay free of psychotic breaks. I guess only you can evaluate that for yourself. Looking from the outside, though, it seems like a bad idea for you to do any substances, whether alcohol or recreational drugs.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I guess it depends on how much you want to stay free of psychotic breaks. I guess only you can evaluate that for yourself. Looking from the outside, though, it seems like a bad idea for you to do any substances, whether alcohol or recreational drugs.

yeah but they still happen even when i don't smoke. so what's the difference?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

So wait? You lose touch with reality and have hallucinations?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
yes, which i thought was normal, is it? please say it is

Different types of weed give you different effects. I don't smoke anymore, but when I did, I smoked damn near every type of weed that there is: Regs, mids, AK-47, White Rhino, Kush, Purp, Crippie, Mauwi Wowie, Hydro, and even Columbian Gold. Now during that time period all of those different varieties of weed gave me a variety of different feelings. The regs and mids just got me high and got me very calm and very relaxed. The high grade (louds) did some weird things to me. The kush, purp, hydro, etc just got me super high to the point where I just basically sat in a chair and just stared at the wall for hours. However, the White Rhino got me so high that I was seeing things. I was so high that I literally thought that I was "Mary Poppins" and started singing "Just a Spoon Full of Sugar Makes the Medicine" go down. Stay away from the high grade stuff and downgrade to mids. Then see how you feel. You must be smoking that loud shit.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Different types of weed give you different effects. I don't smoke anymore, but when I did, I smoked damn near every type of weed that there is: Regs, mids, AK-47, White Rhino, Kush, Purp, Crippie, Mauwi Wowie, Hydro, and even Columbian Gold. Now during that time period all of those different varieties of weed gave me a variety of different feelings. The regs and mids just got me high and got me very calm and very relaxed. The high grade (louds) did some weird things to me. The kush, purp, hydro, etc just got me super high to the point where I just basically sat in a chair and just stared at the wall for hours. However, the White Rhino got me so high that I was seeing things. I was so high that I literally thought that I was "Mary Poppins" and started singing "Just a Spoon Full of Sugar Makes the Medicine" go down. Stay away from the high grade stuff and downgrade to mids. Then see how you feel. You must be smoking that loud shit.

I've smoked mids and same thing happened, though not as intense

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dont think so. Find a less destructive vice.

Status
Not open for further replies.