User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Weed's not for everyone, some people just have bad reactions to it. If its harmful to you and your well-being, don't do it.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Then you're fucked. With no one to blame but yourself, I guess.

/white people's problems
    Pretty sure all races and socioeconomic classes deal with mental illness. Sure, some socioeconomic levels are less likely to get treatment for them, but that doesn't mean mental illness should be dismissed.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Pretty sure all races and socioeconomic classes deal with mental illness. Sure, some socioeconomic levels are less likely to get treatment for them, but that doesn't mean mental illness should be dismissed.
    I'm not dismissing mental illness. Learn to read before you presume to criticise me.

I'm dismissing her "woe is me, I can't smoke weed like normal people" whining and all the absurd pandering in this thread.

If she can ask these questions at all, then she is sound enough of mind to take responsibility for her own actions - and not take a drug that she knows will make her condition worse. If she is not sound of mind, then whatever people say here won't make much difference.
    And yes, I know all races / classes take drugs, stop being so literal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I don't take the question as entirely sincere, since the answer seems so readily apparent and she had already come to it herself -- it's just part of how she communicates with the group; it's her pattern. So entertaining the question is a way to interact with her. I suppose you could call it "pandering," but knowing the individual, the word seems a little harsh.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I've had two people close to me become schizophrenic after experimental use of cannabis and cause their friends and families a world of pain. I have little patience for people who willfully do damage to themselves in this way. I reserve my sympathy for the deserving.
    Yes, it's pandering.
    The OP is pure manipulation. Such people chap my (harsh) ass.

MBTI
    yupp

I'm not dismissing mental illness. Learn to read before you presume to criticise me.

I'm dismissing her "woe is me, I can't smoke weed like normal people" whining and all the absurd pandering in this thread.

If she can ask these questions at all, then she is sound enough of mind to take responsibility for her own actions - and not take a drug that she knows will make her condition worse. If she is not sound of mind, then whatever people say here won't make much difference.
    And yes, I know all races / classes take drugs, stop being so literal.
    I've had two people close to me become schizophrenic after experimental use of cannabis and cause their friends and families a world of pain. I have little patience for people who willfully do damage to themselves in this way. I reserve my sympathy for the deserving.
    Yes, it's pandering.
    The OP is pure manipulation. Such people chap my (harsh) ass.
    totally wrong. I actually posted the thread when i was unsure. I was hoping that maybe there'd be some possibility that i could when it came obvious there wasn't I then came to the conclusion, not before. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't assume someone elses motives. and i don't get how it was manipulation. I came to the conclusion not in 5 minutes but in a few hours of posting the op.

Also you are absolutley terrible at figuring out people's motives, so just stop.

also the last thing I wasn't asking for was sympathy. If I was I'd have cried more about not being able to. I just really really really wish I could, I don't give a rats ass about people feeling sorry for me in this situation. especially when I have other things more deserving of sympathy going on my life (and to give you a hint it actually has very little to do with me and absolutley nothing with my illness)

and i meant 5-50 years in the future, not tomorrow.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

If you didn't know the answer to that question before you posted it, and you thought this place was the BEST place to get an answer...well, you probably shouldn't be running your own affairs, is all I can say.

MBTI
    yupp

If you didn't know the answer to that question before you posted it, and you thought this place was the BEST place to get an answer...well, you probably shouldn't be running your own affairs, is all I can say.
    I'm not
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Then it's all good. Ask your caregivers and they'll set you straight, I'm sure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm locking this thread since no one on the forum is qualified to give psychiatric advice. Even if we did have psychiatrists posting on the forum, this isn't a clinical atmosphere and it would be unethical for them to give advice. Please, folks, don't ask for medical or psychiatric advice on the forum.