User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 80

  1. #21
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Don't tell her to smoke pot..
    Don't tell me not to tell her to smoke pot.

  2. #22
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Don't tell me not to tell her to smoke pot.
    Why would you tell someone who has regular psychotic episodes to smoke pot? Do you want her to get worse?

  3. #23
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Why would you tell someone who has regular psychotic episodes to smoke pot? Do you want her to get worse?
    I wonder if her dealer is lacing her shit with PCP or something.

  4. #24
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I wonder if her dealer is lacing her shit with PCP or something.
    I doubt it, and considering i haven't smoked in 10 months i don't have a dealer and considering that i never had a dealer, and got my drugs through friends i doubt it was laced unless 5 different people were lacing my weed every time i smoked? possibly could been conspiracy
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #25
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I doubt it, and considering i haven't smoked in 10 months i don't have a dealer and considering that i never had a dealer, and got my drugs through friends i doubt it was laced unless 5 different people were lacing my weed every time i smoked? possibly could been conspiracy
    Yeah you might wanna stop smoking weed then if it's fucking you up this bad.

  6. #26
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    @The Great One simply did not put in the effort to learn about prplchknz's situation before commenting on something that would likely have an impact on her mental health. That being said, I'd advise ignoring any posts from them in this thread. They cannot be conducive to useful dialogue.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  7. #27
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    @The Great One simply did not put in the effort to learn about prplchknz's situation before commenting on something that would likely have an impact on her mental health. That being said, I'd advise ignoring any posts from them in this thread. They cannot be conducive to useful dialogue.
    Shut up. Yes I did. I just thought that she may be smoking too high of a grade of weed, that's all.

  8. #28
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Shut up. Yes I did. I just thought that she may be smoking too high of a grade of weed, that's all.
    So you know about her mental health history, etc, and your advice didn't sound stupid and dangerous to yourself?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  9. #29
    Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    So you know about her mental health history, etc, and your advice didn't sound stupid and dangerous to yourself?
    I don't think he was telling her to smoke pot, as opposed to describing the different types and effects of each. That seems more useful IMO than just saying "No, don't do it!". If she's gonna smoke, she's gonna smoke. May as well be informed. Now having said that.....No, don't do it!
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

  10. #30
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yes, which i thought was normal, is it? please say it is
    No, it isn't. The worst thing that ever happened to me when I smoked pot was paranoia and self-loathing. But I kind of had those anyway at that time in my life.

    I stopped because I decided I had enough problems, and it wasn't a good idea to muck around in there and potentially make things worse.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] Do you think you can be too ugly to have friends?
    By lunareclipze in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:43 AM
  2. [INTJ] What do you think can make an INTJ emotional?
    By InfiniteIntrigue in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 04:09 PM
  3. Do you think everything that should be done, can be done?
    By ygolo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:04 PM
  4. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM
  5. So...what do you think?
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO