• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do You Like Playing Offense or Defense Better?

Offense or Defense?

• Total voters

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, the only "sport" I do is martial arts. Whenever I spar, my natural inclination is to be on the defense, and I think I'm pretty good at it. A lot of the time, I get so focused on blocking attacks that I forget to do attacks of my own. I'm also pretty good at dodging and okay with counterpunches. My offense isn't the best because I've tended to be predictable; I need to work on that.

Video games are definitely not sports but whenever I do them, I'm always an offense player. I don't play virtual games just to go on the defense...

Mole

Permabanned
I played half-back in a rugby union team, and I remember the exact moment at the back of the scrum when I realised it was ridiculous, and I discovered other things such as books, girls, and psychology.

Sport was invented by the Ancient Greeks as a religious festival, and today sport has many of the functions of religion. But in the industrial revolution Britain reinvented sport to occupy the working class and keep them from revolution. Religion they say, is the opium of the people, and we can say the same thing about sport.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Defense in football. I'm not Fast but I'm Big. For martial arts, a mix of both. Defensive by nature of the arts and offensive by preference.