User Tag List

First 123 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ah... never underestimate the lengths to which wiki-walks can extend... I've gone on the wiki-Appalachian trail when I've had work the next morning on way too many occasions

the battle hymn of the republic WAS atrocious though... that rhythm... how could ANYONE fall asleep with that rhythm in their head!

... of course another thing that I forgot to mention was the complete disgustingness of humanity that comes up when I'm trying to sleep and the boyfriend is happily snoring away beside me... people sweat in their sleep... what must mattresses contain? Oh my fucking god what do I sleep on every night?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    I hate sleep. It really bores me. My thoughts whiz around manically at night, and that's great. So I go to bed as late as possible. Then of course, when it's time, they don't stop. Trying to stop thinking only makes me think about not thinking. The subjects are basically the same as in the day; science/people/music/future plans etc. Usually goes a bit like this:

"What about this, and this, and this?" (Usually related to science or psychology in some way.)
    "Tomorrow this would be a great idea! You should do this!" (Get excited about it, making relaxation for sleep even more difficult.)
    "Hang on, you better get up and write this down, or you'll forget it!" (Of course I have to get up, as the idea will be good, from me being so close to my unconscious.)
    When the sun goes down, my thoughts move far faster and are clearer than during the day...
    @Lady X
    I have odd sleep habits, and they change often...
    I'm like a quark/higgs-boson hybrid superpositioning itself...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    When the sun goes down, my thoughts move far faster and are clearer than during the day...
    @Lady X
    I have odd sleep habits, and they change often...
    I'm like a quark/higgs-boson hybrid superpositioning itself...
    Oh you know I get that! I'm much more vibrant and alive at night... I just sort if float through the day... I find its better anytime I'm around electric people or people capable of switching my on button but those people are more rare than I'd like these days.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

My phone always changes of to if love to live and I'd to is and have to gave. Fuck you iPhone!!

It's so annnoyyyinnnnggg!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    My phone always changes of to if love to live and I'd to is and have to gave. Fuck you iPhone!!

It's so annnoyyyinnnnggg!!!
    ROFLMAO!!!

Damn You Auto-Correct!!!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    yupp

No thoughts keep me awake. once i'm ready to sleep i'm asleep.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    ROFLMAO!!!

Damn You Auto-Correct!!!
    Naughty language, but hilarious: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisen...struggles-ever

garbage

All of them.

I take Ambien

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    No thoughts keep me awake. once i'm ready to sleep i'm asleep.
    So, do you dream? If so, what are your dreams like?

I dream of crash landing on alien planets and becoming an energy draining vampire who sucks the life out of cows, then of being hunted [due to the energy draining crimes] by little green men who roller skate while wearing clogs and of naked babies who really aren't babies but are full grown cannibals...that's the condensed version. Of course, that's on a slow night
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    So, do you dream? If so, what are your dreams like?

I dream of crash landing on alien planets and becoming an energy draining vampire who sucks the life out of cows, then of being hunted [due to the energy draining crimes] by little green men who roller skate while wearing clogs and of naked babies who really aren't babies but are full grown cannibals...that's the condensed version. Of course, that's on a slow night
    I dream, not gonna proclaim my "cock" is bigger than yours, because there's no way to prove this metaphorical cock