• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thus Spake Poimandres! – A Systems Analysis in the Conceptual Frameworks of Existence

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thus Spake Poimandres! – A Systems Analysis in the Conceptual Frameworks of Existence

1. Life in this world is an evolutionary process. – The world is always transforming.
2. The individuality of all beings should be accepted universally. – All beings have promise to play important roles within the evolutionary process of life.
3. Every individual being has different perspectives. – We each see reality from our own point of view.
4. What is the meaning of life? – Achieving infinite mastery of creation.
5. Life is an eternal journey. – There are always new horizons to explore.
6. What is the future of human life? – It will be contingent with what we do now.
7. How do we create the “perfect” future? – Perfection is your own vision that you desire to manifest and can “will” into being, but it cannot limit the visions of other beings.
8. Creation springs into being from a “liquid light”. – A liquid can take the shape of any creation imaginable, and the shape can be perceived if it has light.
9. Life must triumph over challenges. – Challenges are the “refiner’s fire” that forge the future and make us stronger.
10. The world system (the program of reality) is a game that challenges us. – We can rise up to higher levels by overcoming its challenges.
11. The exploration of existence has no boundaries. – New creations and coming transformations within this infinite existence will always spring into being.
12. Highly evolved civilizations will have transcended this dimension. – They can break the barriers of reality and explore other worlds out there or of their own creation.
13. The paths ahead and the directions they take will lead to any possible destination. – We are free to see and shape the limitless horizon ahead of us.
14. The core of creation is inside the mind. – It is the mover and the witness.
15. The natural order on earth is evil. – The entire globe must undergo a purifying transformation.
16. What was the 1st cause (if there was one)? – Without order nothing can exist; without chaos nothing can evolve.
17. Can mountain be moved? – Willpower is a mental force that, if intense enough, can move any event into causation.
18. How should omnipotence be used? – To transcend all limitations.
19. Why is there suffering? – It gives us hope to make things better.
20. Knowledge leads to liberation. – From it we gather clues, which in synthesis illuminate our way to the sacred “treasure trove”, a place where our willpower can give us anything.
21. Existence is infinite in its expressions. – All phases of development are in realization.
22. Everything is beyond our imaginations. – Our minds are finite, but existence has no limit.
23. Knowledge charts the cosmic course to power. – It gives us directions on our journey to ultimately command creation.
24. The nature of creation is transformation. – It annihilates the old and forges the new.
25. Our perceptions of reality are incomplete. – We cannot perceive the full totality of things.
26. Perfection will never be realized. – Otherwise our world would be static and lifeless.
27. A plan should always be capable for transformation. – It should work within any context.
28. No path (that is not restrictive of other being’s paths) is wrong. – We can each walk and develop the world in our own way.
29. The mind and its will make creation dynamic. – Will (the controller) moves all things into causation, and the mind (gamer/viewer) experiences the changes.
30. Reality is a simulation that can be programmed. – A master of the system could alter it.
31. Overcoming trials leads to triumphs. – They forge barriers into stepping stones.
32. Goals give direction. – They are guiding stars that we can follow across the horizon.
33. Concepts can become anything. – They are formless fountains shining with all promise.
34. God is the witness and the word. – He speaks the codes for creation and views the systems they synthesize.
35. Knowledge dispels darkness. – It is the light at the end of the tunnel, leading to liberation.
36. All ideas have value. – They each have some levels of immanence within the totality of reality.
37. An illuminated mind can see reality and give shape to its visions. – Things (building blocks) must be perceived and connected to realize new perceptions (mental constructs).
38. Intention and motivation drive action. – What we desire and wish to do can translate into change.
39. Time is a movie. – It unfolds across the line of movement as commanded by the director, which can be fast-forwarded and replayed, or even have version dependent contingencies.
40. Anything with enough time can be done. – A thousand mile journey begins with one step.
41. The now shapes all coming transformations. – The moment has hopes to change destiny.
42. Why is there something rather than nothing? – Some things break beyond the chains of rationality; some questions remain unanswerable to reason (like birthing an eternal mind).
43. Events with no natural basis are possible. – The mind, which has no former foundation, can reach all realities (and even [at sufficiently high levels of creative power] defy logic).
44. Beauty is relative to the beholder. – There are many angles and dimensions through which we can choose to perceive and appreciate things.
45. Creation is all about cause and effect. – It is a sequence of prior things that transform into subsequent things as a natural result of willpower (the cause) and vision (the effect).
46. You have to make the rules, not follow them. – The ideal “box” should transform its own constraints in accordance with the context and what it contains, come to form a “best fit”.
47. We are being guided by good designers and misled by evil players. – The good side is the real power of creation and salvation, whereas the dark side is a cheap copy that distorts it.
48. Diversity gives us knowledge. – We understand things relative to other reference frames.
49. The secret of the “Will” is time. – Time reflects how events unfold, and the “Will” (mental intensity) is a force that will forge and determine what our destiny is meant to be.
50. What will our Heaven be? – We will step ahead of our times and break beyond all mental barriers to alter the architecture of everything.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Looks like you have a lot of spare time on your hands and an overly active imagination. Have you read the second line in my signature? Try heeding the lesson from that epigram?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looks like you have a lot of spare time on your hands and an overly active imagination.

Yes, I'm on summer break from school (and I'm also a pretty lol 'solitary' person); I figured I should seize this moment for some hardcore 'integral synthesis' of the things I've studied and thought about.

Have you read the second line in my signature? Try heeding the lesson from that epigram?

Oh, okay, I guess people like to produce things (like writing) to gain tangible results from it. My purpose though is mainly to present ideas, and hope that maybe it can build itself up and become something.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. We need to see things by asking questions. – This helps us to achieve an understanding.
2. We are not in Heaven. – We have to work our way towards Heaven.
3. Our honor must be at the divine level for us to be in Heaven. – Otherwise it would be destroyed by our corruption.
4. We each have a life force. – Our energy incarnates into physical forms from the timeless world.
5. Life is an everlasting progression. – Life progresses by triumphing over challenges (hell).
6. This world is hell. – Hell teaches us lessons throughout many lifetimes.
7. The material world exists at a low frequency (in reference to higher frequency realms). – We can rise to higher frequency realms as we gain more experience across the spectrum.
8. We are spiritually evolving. – Our planet is presently at the edge of a spiritual shift, which will develop us for space exploration.
9. I am that I am. – This character is the personal God of love.
10. Love is the one force. – Everything is part of love, which makes things possible.
11. How should we pray to God? – With the force and feeling of our true character.
12. What can God give us? – The complete potential for an endless future.
13. What should we ask for when we pray to God? – To expand our awareness and vision of things (like seeing dreams or revealing secrets).
14. Belief is at the center of our being. – This force (love) can give us anything and point the way to everything.
15. The power of belief can “create entities”. – Opinions spring from a growing pool and can form any substance, making all things (even mental constructs) in some sense a reality.
16. Reality is countered by destructive forces. – They seek to bring things into the void.
17. Existence began with a witness. – The witness made everything possible with the “word” (logos [reason]; the “codes” of creation).
18. The first thing created was love (no thing). – From this came the limitless and the witness (the force of love), which gave shape to everything out of the formless void.
19. Reason is driven by love (the good). – This shows us beauty, which is relative to how we see it.
20. Creation has 3 points. – They are existence, structure, and direction.
21. Space (structure) and time (direction) make up 5 dimensions. – This is because existence itself is a dimension.
22. The higher dimensions of creation (above the basic 5) are metaphysical. – We are stuck in the effects and cannot (at the physical level of existence) see the cause of it all.
23. Knowledge gives us greater freedom. – It is the driving force that empowers mental constructs, which gives birth to life and love.
24. Intention is the fruit of life. – It is what we want and the cause that creates it.
25. Perfection can be found by following God. – God is the transcendent cause of creation, the designer of this “existential game” that can maximize our attributes and “level us up”.
26. The logos are the language of reality. – They are the digital characters of the matrix.
27. We are all avatars of God. – We should let him guide our actions without resistance.
28. We will triumph with God on our side. – He can create possibilities for anything.
29. The system of reality is dynamic. – Everything is always growing from the immaterialness of nothing to become the synthesized complex of everything.
30. Mind controls the movement of life. – It is the action that feeds all reactions.
31. The divine mind (God) is connected to everyone. – We are each multifaceted prisms that reflect the light of God, eternally expressing himself through our own true characters.
32. The pure forms of ideas constitute what is real. – They are the dreamed up images created by the divine mind.
33. We cannot yet bear the sublime truth. – It would be unjust to reveal before our corrupted beings.
34. Knowledge liberates our will. – We need an objective point, an external standard to give the will its freedom.
35. Asking the “why” of the “will” connects it to knowledge. – It is our grasp of what we want.
36. What should we do if we are everything? – We start by gazing upon the world; we make new laws and different manifest copies of ourselves to actualize the chronicles of history.
37. Entities can help to realize the will of God. – We must take action for our will to be done.
38. Many possible world models could have existed. – This world always existed, and it is continually moving through different dimensions.
39. There is a war being waged within the divine order. – It has brought chaos to the timeless harmony of Heaven.
40. We need a focus on hope. – We must know why we want things to be and have an outline with the steps of action to realize the plan.
41. We should ask what is right before commanding. – As the moral arbiters of things, we need to see the good and decide accordingly.
42. Things change when thought of differently. – The right clarity of thought expands reality.
43. The divine can be seen in the mundane. – It can connect us to real esoteric truth.
44. Asking for the why can give us the power to do anything. – It gives us the directional will to create what could be, to focus and unleash our energies charged from within.
45. Why something will be is immaterial. – The something (an immanent creation) starts within the same plane as the immaterial (the sea of chaos), tamed and shaped by free will.
46. Society must be broken and revolutionized. – The system could be destroyed and redesigned from within.
47. We need a blueprint to start society anew. – It should be a dynamic and large scale model, where every part of the societal machine interconnects together in perfect unison.
48. Power must justify itself. – People in power must serve the subjects.
49. An entity must be able to mentally construct creations to be alive. – This is power of will.
50. We need a bridge to get where we want to go. – Looking up is easier than flying.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, I'm on summer break from school (and I'm also a pretty lol 'solitary' person); I figured I should seize this moment for some hardcore 'integral synthesis' of the things I've studied and thought about.

Oh, okay, I guess people like to produce things (like writing) to gain tangible results from it. My purpose though is mainly to present ideas, and hope that maybe it can build itself up and become something.

Why don't you try your hand at working, I might have a little gig for you and no, it has nothing to do with philosophy or MBTI.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why don't you try your hand at working, I might have a little gig for you and no, it has nothing to do with philosophy or MBTI.

I actually work on occasional mechanical projects, but I get a lot of time left over.
Tell what your 'gig' is, and I'll see if I can get involved with it.
Also, I'm going on vacation tomorrow for 2 days in VA beach, so try to let me know tonight.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. The Force will change you. It will transform you. True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness. ~Darth Revan

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Systems analysis is the study of sets of interacting entities, including computer systems analysis. This field is closely related to requirements analysis or operations research. It is also "an explicit formal inquiry carried out to help someone (referred to as the decision maker) identify a better course of action and make a better decision than he might otherwise have made."

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A conceptual framework is used in research to outline possible courses of action or to present a preferred approach to an idea or thought. Conceptual frameworks are a type of intermediate theory that attempt to connect to all aspects of inquiry (e.g., problem definition, purpose, literature review, methodology, data collection and analysis). Conceptual frameworks can act like maps that give coherence to empirical inquiry. Because conceptual frameworks are potentially so close to empirical inquiry, they take different forms depending upon the research question or problem.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Metacognition is defined as "cognition about cognition", or "knowing about knowing."[1] It can take many forms; it includes knowledge about when and how to use particular strategies for learning or for problem solving.[1] There are generally two components of metacognition: knowledge about cognition, and regulation of cognition.[2]

Metamemory, defined as knowing about memory and mnemonic strategies, is an especially important form of metacognition.[3] Differences in metacognitive processing across cultures have not been widely studied, but could provide better outcomes in cross-cultural learning between teachers and students.[4]

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Neo-Piagetian theories of cognitive development has been criticized on many grounds. One criticism is concerned with the very nature of development itself. It is suggested that Piaget's theory does not explain why development from stage to stage occurs. The theory is also criticized for ignoring individual differences in cognitive development. That is, the theory does not account for the fact that some individuals move from stage to stage faster than other individuals. Finally, another criticism is concerned with the nature of stages themselves. Research shows that the functioning of a person at a given age may be so variable from domain to domain, such as the understanding of social, mathematical, and spatial concepts, that it is not possible to place the person in a single stage.[1] To remove these weaknesses, a group of researchers, who are known as neo-Piagetian theorists, advanced models that integrate concepts from Piaget's theory with concepts from cognitive and differential psychology.