1. Life in this world is an evolutionary process. – The world is always transforming.
2. The individuality of all beings should be accepted universally. – All beings have promise to play important roles within the evolutionary process of life.
3. Every individual being has different perspectives. – We each see reality from our own point of view.
4. What is the meaning of life? – Achieving infinite mastery of creation.
5. Life is an eternal journey. – There are always new horizons to explore.
6. What is the future of human life? – It will be contingent with what we do now.
7. How do we create the “perfect” future? – Perfection is your own vision that you desire to manifest and can “will” into being, but it cannot limit the visions of other beings.
8. Creation springs into being from a “liquid light”. – A liquid can take the shape of any creation imaginable, and the shape can be perceived if it has light.
9. Life must triumph over challenges. – Challenges are the “refiner’s fire” that forge the future and make us stronger.
10. The world system (the program of reality) is a game that challenges us. – We can rise up to higher levels by overcoming its challenges.
11. The exploration of existence has no boundaries. – New creations and coming transformations within this infinite existence will always spring into being.
12. Highly evolved civilizations will have transcended this dimension. – They can break the barriers of reality and explore other worlds out there or of their own creation.
13. The paths ahead and the directions they take will lead to any possible destination. – We are free to see and shape the limitless horizon ahead of us.
14. The core of creation is inside the mind. – It is the mover and the witness.
15. The natural order on earth is evil. – The entire globe must undergo a purifying transformation.
16. What was the 1st cause (if there was one)? – Without order nothing can exist; without chaos nothing can evolve.
17. Can mountain be moved? – Willpower is a mental force that, if intense enough, can move any event into causation.
18. How should omnipotence be used? – To transcend all limitations.
19. Why is there suffering? – It gives us hope to make things better.
20. Knowledge leads to liberation. – From it we gather clues, which in synthesis illuminate our way to the sacred “treasure trove”, a place where our willpower can give us anything.
21. Existence is infinite in its expressions. – All phases of development are in realization.
22. Everything is beyond our imaginations. – Our minds are finite, but existence has no limit.
23. Knowledge charts the cosmic course to power. – It gives us directions on our journey to ultimately command creation.
24. The nature of creation is transformation. – It annihilates the old and forges the new.
25. Our perceptions of reality are incomplete. – We cannot perceive the full totality of things.
26. Perfection will never be realized. – Otherwise our world would be static and lifeless.
27. A plan should always be capable for transformation. – It should work within any context.
28. No path (that is not restrictive of other being’s paths) is wrong. – We can each walk and develop the world in our own way.
29. The mind and its will make creation dynamic. – Will (the controller) moves all things into causation, and the mind (gamer/viewer) experiences the changes.
30. Reality is a simulation that can be programmed. – A master of the system could alter it.
31. Overcoming trials leads to triumphs. – They forge barriers into stepping stones.
32. Goals give direction. – They are guiding stars that we can follow across the horizon.
33. Concepts can become anything. – They are formless fountains shining with all promise.
34. God is the witness and the word. – He speaks the codes for creation and views the systems they synthesize.
35. Knowledge dispels darkness. – It is the light at the end of the tunnel, leading to liberation.
36. All ideas have value. – They each have some levels of immanence within the totality of reality.
37. An illuminated mind can see reality and give shape to its visions. – Things (building blocks) must be perceived and connected to realize new perceptions (mental constructs).
38. Intention and motivation drive action. – What we desire and wish to do can translate into change.
39. Time is a movie. – It unfolds across the line of movement as commanded by the director, which can be fast-forwarded and replayed, or even have version dependent contingencies.
40. Anything with enough time can be done. – A thousand mile journey begins with one step.
41. The now shapes all coming transformations. – The moment has hopes to change destiny.
42. Why is there something rather than nothing? – Some things break beyond the chains of rationality; some questions remain unanswerable to reason (like birthing an eternal mind).
43. Events with no natural basis are possible. – The mind, which has no former foundation, can reach all realities (and even [at sufficiently high levels of creative power] defy logic).
44. Beauty is relative to the beholder. – There are many angles and dimensions through which we can choose to perceive and appreciate things.
45. Creation is all about cause and effect. – It is a sequence of prior things that transform into subsequent things as a natural result of willpower (the cause) and vision (the effect).
46. You have to make the rules, not follow them. – The ideal “box” should transform its own constraints in accordance with the context and what it contains, come to form a “best fit”.
47. We are being guided by good designers and misled by evil players. – The good side is the real power of creation and salvation, whereas the dark side is a cheap copy that distorts it.
48. Diversity gives us knowledge. – We understand things relative to other reference frames.
49. The secret of the “Will” is time. – Time reflects how events unfold, and the “Will” (mental intensity) is a force that will forge and determine what our destiny is meant to be.
50. What will our Heaven be? – We will step ahead of our times and break beyond all mental barriers to alter the architecture of everything.