User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I think most everyone has problems of some sort whether it is "clinically abnormal" or not. Many have rather serious problems. You are an interesting and genuine person and at least your issues can be addressed and regulated with medication. I personally think life is more interesting with obstacles that keeps a person from being too "normal". I'm not terribly normal because I face my own issues which are helped with medication as well.
    true I just need to not look at as a slave to medication but rather a magical supplement that makes me a real girl, i'm no longer a puppet of my illness but rather i cut the strings with the meds. and can now begin to move forward.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    this is more for me than you, but i would like feedback. People repeatly tell me ablify doesn't work, but I find its the one med that doesn't turn me into a zombie and allows me to function, sure i take a pretty high dose of it (for the med) and it doesn't work all the time, but most of the time it makes me functional when I'm off it I can't function in the least. Any ways, I don't know where I'm going, but lets see if we can get there. I'm concerned that I'm not sick and it's all a placebo.
    I really don't know if you have any kind of a psychosis, but you've been posting regularly for the past few years, at least from what I could tell. I'd say something's got to be deeply wrong with you, but I can't put my finger to what that is.

Do you want to prove to yourself that you don't have any kind of a pathological condition? Then get off this forum for good or at least come back only once in a great while.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    yupp

I really think you need help SW. Sad to say but you have deep seated issues that need to be addressed.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Thank you, I'll consider that. Have you read my signature?
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    yupp

lalalalala i can't hear you lalalalalalalalalalal
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    true I just need to not look at as a slave to medication but rather a magical supplement that makes me a real girl, i'm no longer a puppet of my illness but rather i cut the strings with the meds. and can now begin to move forward.
    That's the best way to look at it....the meds are not taking away anything, they are simply allowing you the chance to live your life without the mental equivalent of chronic pain mixed with partial paralysis or blindness/deafness to constantly distract you, beat you down, and hold you back. Just remember that the only difference between taking the meds and wearing glasses is bad publicity from ignorant people.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    That's the best way to look at it....the meds are not taking away anything, they are simply allowing you the chance to live your life without the mental equivalent of chronic pain mixed with partial paralysis or blindness/deafness to constantly distract you, beat you down, and hold you back. Just remember that the only difference between taking the meds and wearing glasses is bad publicity from ignorant people.
    and people who don't actually know you, and just assume that because you don't fit a stereotype you must be lying. It pisses me off, that i get called a liar by someone who is so arrogant can't smell his own shit.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    I really don't know if you have any kind of a psychosis, but you've been posting regularly for the past few years, at least from what I could tell. I'd say something's got to be deeply wrong with you, but I can't put my finger to what that is.

Do you want to prove to yourself that you don't have any kind of a pathological condition? Then get off this forum for good or at least come back only once in a great while.

She's posted on the forum for years, candidly discussing and exploring various diagnoses she's been given for psychiatric conditions. It seems patently obvious to anyone who has indeed observed her posting over the the years, that she wavers back and forth with regard to how to deal with these issues, & is seeking external feedback to supplement what she thinks/feels, as well as to further examine what those in her immediate environment offer. Suggesting she leave a community where she has friends and (most of the time) reasonable people to discuss this with seems like a rather pointless bit of advice to dispense.

I wonder what your motivation/reasoning behind it is. Are you aware of it?
    -To clarify, I'm not trying to attack you in any way. I'm genuinely curious.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I think you guys need to relax a little- I'm pretty sure SW was making a (awkward, ill-timed and executed) joke that anyone who posts here regularly has to be nuts.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I think you guys need to relax a little- I'm pretty sure SW was making a (awkward, ill-timed and executed) joke that anyone who posts here regularly has to be nuts.
    "Aspie INTx humor" crossed my mind as a possibility, hah. Thought I'd ask for his reasoning, though, since it wasn't entirely clear.

(the post being sensitive subject matter, Fe kicks in & I'm kind of its bitch/need to seek clarification)
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.