User Tag List

123 Last

Riva

Default What is your Achilles's heel?

Mine are studying, procrastination (on studying) and temper at my family members (esp when being nagged).

Mine is books, GOD DAMNIT but its books, I think I've got four square feet of free space in my room a the moment, and its not a big room to begin with, for the stacks upon stacks of books, you know what else, a big part of the addiction revolves around non-fiction so when the author recommends, even just mentions, other books then I'm onto getting copies of them too, novels, well, the author may mention books which the characters are reading, there's a new lead, the author may have other books out, there's a lead too.

Plus there's a shit load of vacarious living done through books, thinking of travelling some place? Taking up a new hobby? Developing a new facet of your personality? Networking or meeting people? Any experience you can think of, there's a book for that, and of course I wind up buying it, may never do or see or whatever the subject may be and discover the books later when I'm not even interested in that shit anymore but hey I'm sure someone is shopping the charity shops I dump them all on and maybe they'll have more luck than me with that.

Then there's so many books you cant find the one you planned to read, perhaps maybe get a second one to add to the chaos, damnit.

On the plus side, the only plus side, I'm pretty sure this is hurting no one, unlike a lot of vices, and it doesnt actually stress me that much, most of the time, which is a good thing too.

Although it breaks my heart that I wont probably have time enough in a single life to read all the books (yes, all the books, all the books IN THA WORLD, and KNOW all tha things IN THA WORLD, welcome to my crazy).

Also attractive women but I dont really feel like posting about that one.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Oh, sure, like I'm going to hand you all of my weaknesses on a silver platter.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Oh, sure, like I'm going to hand you all of my weaknesses on a silver platter.
    If I could have more than one achilles heel I'd make Kyuuei one too.

She's got wisdom. Yes she does.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

It would appear to have something to do with women and intimate relationships. I've been generally pretty lucky with this however.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    yupp

procrastination and fear
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Glycerine

Intellectualizing the crap out of everything which means I usually know why I do shit and the possible courses of action but end up stalling in analysis paralysis (unless forced to take action).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Indecision.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Intellectualizing the crap out of everything which means I usually know why I do shit and the possible courses of action but end up stalling in analysis paralysis (unless forced to take action).
    Analysis paralysis? That's awesome, I've never heard of that before.