User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INFPs can be quite stubborn and unteachable, I know it first hand. In your case tho, I am on your side cause if you dont want to take pills, you shouldnt need to. This's an incursion into your body and private sphere of a higher level than just being stubborn about another persons opinion.

So I wouldnt do it if you yourself feel fine and are doing fine with your life. There might be a chance that the pills would do you more harm than good. I'd only consider it, if you were really messed up and your life, friends and everything are non-existant cause you majorily aint able to conduct any somewhat normal life. But if you feel fine and things are working out for you, tell the pill dealers to go to hell.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I've always believed in constructing theories out of facts rather than vice versa, because then they have a solid foundation that can be properly built upon.

If we assume our own intuitions are right without questioning them and testing it against the world, we run the risk of deluding ourselves and making flawed systems.

If a theory is constructed from the facts, then it becomes a new fact that can be built upon for new discoveries (from Newtonian mechanics to relativity).

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    I've always believed in constructing theories out of facts rather than vice versa, because then they have a solid foundation that can be properly built upon.

If we assume our own intuitions are right without questioning them and testing it against the world, we run the risk of deluding ourselves and making flawed systems.

If a theory is constructed from the facts, then it becomes a new fact that can be built upon for new discoveries (from Newtonian mechanics to relativity).
    That's all fine and dandy, but the human brain does not work in a perfectly rational way. :/

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    That's all fine and dandy, but the human brain does not work in a perfectly rational way. :/
    Nor does the concept of a pie, but I tell you what it tastes fucking brilliant.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Nor does the concept of a pie, but I tell you what it tastes fucking brilliant.
    I like Pie
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Need to lose 90lbs. Got gym membership. Won't go.

thinking of you