• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Dual pair facebook groups

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
not a lot of infj's do...
[MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION],

I suspect you could be ESI. But here's a test to help you out.

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Okay, I got stuck at the same spot on the test again. There is no "next button" after the 3rd page so I'm just stuck there. Maybe I'll just read the descriptions and see what I think.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Okay, I got stuck at the same spot on the test again. There is no "next button" after the 3rd page so I'm just stuck there. Maybe I'll just read the descriptions and see what I think.

If you test as mbti ISFJ, your sociotype is most likely going to be 1 of 4.

ESE, ESI, SEE, SEI (ESFj, ISFj, ESFp, ISFp)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Ugh!!... I completed 67% of the test and then it froze on me. *sigh* :(

In the meantime, do you think I'm INFJ?

No I don't think you're infj. that was for lexicon.

You sound adorable.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you, [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION]

I got this:

Your Sociotype: SEI-2Fe (ISFp)

I agree with it too.

If you test as mbti ISFJ, your sociotype is most likely going to be 1 of 4.

ESE, ESI, SEE, SEI (ESFj, ISFj, ESFp, ISFp)

I test as MBTI ISFP but everyone here says I'm ISFJ and I don't have the energy or knowledge to argue it, so I just go with it. lol

I'm also attached to the SJ section. :)

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't have facebook but I'm a little curious about what mine is. Is there a test or something for this?
There is a number of tests for socionics here: Socionics Tests Database
And a heap of profiles to read: Socionics Type Descriptions

Hey guys I'm trying to put together socionics duality facebook groups. Join here!

Please invite your friends! I'm hoping these can fill up
Is there any way you can merge the groups belonging to the same quadra? Each group would have more members in it this way.

Last edited:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
What happened to the EIE LSI fb group? It's closed now?

Yeah. You should still be able to join it, are you having an issue? A lot of the LSI's wanted privacy so they could post pictures of their dicks or smth, Idunno. LSI shit.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah. You should still be able to join it, are you having an issue? A lot of the LSI's wanted privacy so they could post pictures of their dicks or smth, Idunno. LSI shit.
Np it took a few days to get approved, I got impatient. Closed groups are better for discussion, there is more openness this way.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The IEI-SLE group has really grown, the other groups are much smaller. Why is this?