User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 30 of 30

  1. #21
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    not a lot of infj's do...
    @Giggly,

    I suspect you could be ESI. But here's a test to help you out.

    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/
    Ugh!!... I completed 67% of the test and then it froze on me. *sigh*

    In the meantime, do you think I'm INFJ?

  2. #22
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    not a lot of infj's do...
    @Giggly,

    I suspect you could be ESI. But here's a test to help you out.

    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/
    Okay, I got stuck at the same spot on the test again. There is no "next button" after the 3rd page so I'm just stuck there. Maybe I'll just read the descriptions and see what I think.

  3. #23
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Okay, I got stuck at the same spot on the test again. There is no "next button" after the 3rd page so I'm just stuck there. Maybe I'll just read the descriptions and see what I think.
    If you test as mbti ISFJ, your sociotype is most likely going to be 1 of 4.

    ESE, ESI, SEE, SEI (ESFj, ISFj, ESFp, ISFp)

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Ugh!!... I completed 67% of the test and then it froze on me. *sigh*

    In the meantime, do you think I'm INFJ?
    No I don't think you're infj. that was for lexicon.

    You sound adorable.

  5. #25
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Thank you, @senza tema

    I got this:

    Your Sociotype: SEI-2Fe (ISFp)

    I agree with it too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    If you test as mbti ISFJ, your sociotype is most likely going to be 1 of 4.

    ESE, ESI, SEE, SEI (ESFj, ISFj, ESFp, ISFp)

    I test as MBTI ISFP but everyone here says I'm ISFJ and I don't have the energy or knowledge to argue it, so I just go with it. lol

    I'm also attached to the SJ section.

  6. #26
    Senior Member sulfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I don't have facebook but I'm a little curious about what mine is. Is there a test or something for this?
    There is a number of tests for socionics here: Socionics Tests Database
    And a heap of profiles to read: Socionics Type Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Hey guys I'm trying to put together socionics duality facebook groups. Join here!

    Please invite your friends! I'm hoping these can fill up
    Is there any way you can merge the groups belonging to the same quadra? Each group would have more members in it this way.
    Last edited by sulfit; 07-07-2013 at 04:51 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member sulfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    What happened to the EIE LSI fb group? It's closed now?

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    What happened to the EIE LSI fb group? It's closed now?
    Yeah. You should still be able to join it, are you having an issue? A lot of the LSI's wanted privacy so they could post pictures of their dicks or smth, Idunno. LSI shit.

  9. #29
    Senior Member sulfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Yeah. You should still be able to join it, are you having an issue? A lot of the LSI's wanted privacy so they could post pictures of their dicks or smth, Idunno. LSI shit.
    Np it took a few days to get approved, I got impatient. Closed groups are better for discussion, there is more openness this way.

  10. #30
    Senior Member sulfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    492

    Default

    The IEI-SLE group has really grown, the other groups are much smaller. Why is this?

Similar Threads

  1. Question about the Facebook group
    By /DG/ in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 02:20 PM
  2. Socionics Pairings
    By animenagai in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 07:08 AM
  3. MBTI Facebook group?
    By swordpath in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. [NT] Colorado School of Mines facebook group.
    By Aven in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO