• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you ever disoragnize your words?

do your words rearrange themselves?

• yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don't think i get what you're saying

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Mclovin.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I proof read I notice that I choose some funny word orders. When tired I use somewhat random words instead of the right ones.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
When I proof read I notice that I choose some funny word orders. When tired I use somewhat random words instead of the right ones.

yeah i get that, but does it happen when you're not tired and i mean with spoken word aswell. it's def worst with written word for me.I'm just curious sorry i'll stop

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah i get that, but does it happen when you're not tired and i mean with spoken word aswell. it's def worst with written word for me.I'm just curious sorry i'll stop
I'm not sure. I will choose approximate words like saying, "Sweetie can you hand me that bucket?" when I mean a pot to cook with. Not sure if it happens when I'm not tired, because when am I not tired? :alttongue:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm not sure. I will choose approximate words like saying, "Sweetie can you hand me that bucket?" when I mean a pot to cook with. Not sure if it happens when I'm not tired, because when am I not tired? :alttongue:

not exactly the same, because the words aren't rearanged but you do do the substitution thing, which i also do. I'm just happy someones trying to relate, instead of being told i'm crazy and need help

G

garbage

No, I tend to speak deliberately. There are times where I can't verbally finish my own train of thought, though, so I pass it off with "... you know what I mean." Often, people do; sometimes, they don't.

I suspect that if I were to try to spit it out verbally, it'd be a mangled wreck of a word salad. :dont:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
No, I tend to speak deliberately. There are times where I can't verbally finish my own train of thought, though, so I pass it off with "... you know what I mean." Often, people do; sometimes, they don't.

I suspect that if I were to try to spit it out verbally, it'd be a mangled wreck of a word salad. :dont:

yeah its like i know what i want to say but for some reason it comes out mangled and i've gotten made fun of it before.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I worked briefly for an attorney like that. He finally said to me, "Sometimes I say things I don't mean." I never was sure exactly what I was supposed to do with that information. He eventually got unpaired from me. :smile:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I worked briefly for an attorney like that. He finally said to me, "Sometimes I say things I don't mean." I never was sure exactly what I was supposed to do with that information. He eventually got unpaired from me. :smile:

wait do you mean he said something totally different than what he meant, or they came out jumbled? like i said it doesn't happen all the time, but its like my senteces sometimes go through a scrambler and come out all scrambled, and i don't know if it's a defiency or just something a lot people experience that are otherwise normal

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He would say the opposite of what he meant, or use the wrong word for the thing he meant. He also would call me by a wrong name, by a name that is similar to mine, but not my name. He even wrote a note to me using that wrong name. It was curious because he knew that he did it, but he didn't seem to realize he was doing it at the time.

The word order was correct but he would say different words from what he meant.

He had some other odd habits, too -- he would routinely go through my desk, and go through any work I left on my desk, just snooping. He went through all my drawers and cabinets.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
He would say the opposite of what he meant, or use the wrong word for the thing he meant. He also would call me by a wrong name, by a name that is similar to mine, but not my name. He even wrote a note to me using that wrong name. It was curious because he knew that he did it, but he didn't seem to realize he was doing it at the time.

o ok, i relate i go through 3 names before getting to the right name most of the time

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I appreciate it i really do, but i'm not talking about saying the wrong word or saying something opposite i mean all the words are there for the correct thought its just they're in the wrong order. like imagine you want to say "I had a good day" and it comes out "day good I had" which actually still makes sense. does anyone do that? I'm not belittling you i promise. if you're mad at me I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make you mad

if I'm typing i can make the order correct but i have to concentrate ridiculously hard when i get the case of the jumbles. but today i'm pretty good honestly. I'm just glad it's not consistent, and hopefully it never will be

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
not exactly the same, because the words aren't rearanged but you do do the substitution thing, which i also do. I'm just happy someones trying to relate, instead of being told i'm crazy and need help
:hug: Ha, well I can't guarantee that I'm not crazy and in help of need.

But I often find language laborious and frustrating, and I do stumble over it alot.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:hug: Ha, well I can't guarantee that I'm not crazy and in help of need.

But I often find language laborious and frustrating, and I do stumble over it alot.

yeah, its terrible we should communicate in a series of clicks honestly

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Yes, it happens to me that words are in the wrong position (although nothing extreme). It is not like I don't notice the mistake afterwards, it just comes out wrong sometimes.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yes, it happens to me that words are in the wrong position (although nothing extreme). It is not like I don't notice the mistake afterwards, it just comes out wrong sometimes.

I like your answer.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just verb placement that can change with the language being used (perhaps Yoda was the Dr. Who of the Germanic nations).