• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

paranoia,delusions, and the occasional hallucination

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Anyone else on here have experience with this? it's scary right?

here's my four latest and they tend to happen when stressed
-extreme paranoia to the point I believed everyone was whispering about me and plotting against me (lasted 2-3 days, than i went into manic episode)
-believing I was being drugged and really scared of failing a drug test because of it (this one lasted a week, I cried because of it)
-seeing headless figures come out of the closet, and believing the only way to get them to have heads was to take a drug test. (luckily my room mate unknownling snapped me out of it, before i went and demanded a drug test hysterically)
-Hearing a voice in a sphere above my head say "Stay out of there heads!!!" in an angry voice (thought it was an angel, still don't know if that one was real or not)

btw if you don't feel comfortable posting, cuz you don't have the if you're scared than go eff yourself attitude, you may pm me, and i'll keep it confidential

roman67

This is weird that you guess some amount of future in this paranormal state.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't say I've had experience with those. Once I kind of wondered about hallucinations, but I just have intrusive voices that I don't actually hear, which is not the same. I may have an above average level of paranoia, but likely nothing at a clinical level.

The symptoms you describe sound psychotic. There are anti-psychotic medications, but unfortunately the side effects are awful. :(

As an aside, the described events, the emotions experience, and the logic applied, all remind me of myself when I am dreaming.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can't say I've had experience with those. Once I kind of wondered about hallucinations, but I just have intrusive voices that I don't actually hear, which is not the same. I may have an above average level of paranoia, but likely nothing at a clinical level.

The symptoms you describe sound psychotic. There are anti-psychotic medications, but unfortunately the side effects are awful. :(

As an aside, the described events, the emotions experience, and the logic applied, all remind me of myself when I am dreaming.

I am on anti--psychotics, unfortunatley when i'm stressed they don't work as well. like I was when I made that post. When I go off them it's 3 times worse than what I posted in the OP