User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default paranoia,delusions, and the occasional hallucination

Anyone else on here have experience with this? it's scary right?

here's my four latest and they tend to happen when stressed
    -extreme paranoia to the point I believed everyone was whispering about me and plotting against me (lasted 2-3 days, than i went into manic episode)
    -believing I was being drugged and really scared of failing a drug test because of it (this one lasted a week, I cried because of it)
    -seeing headless figures come out of the closet, and believing the only way to get them to have heads was to take a drug test. (luckily my room mate unknownling snapped me out of it, before i went and demanded a drug test hysterically)
    -Hearing a voice in a sphere above my head say "Stay out of there heads!!!" in an angry voice (thought it was an angel, still don't know if that one was real or not)

btw if you don't feel comfortable posting, cuz you don't have the if you're scared than go eff yourself attitude, you may pm me, and i'll keep it confidential
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

This is weird that you guess some amount of future in this paranormal state.

Sounds like schizophrenia to me.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I can't say I've had experience with those. Once I kind of wondered about hallucinations, but I just have intrusive voices that I don't actually hear, which is not the same. I may have an above average level of paranoia, but likely nothing at a clinical level.

The symptoms you describe sound psychotic. There are anti-psychotic medications, but unfortunately the side effects are awful.

As an aside, the described events, the emotions experience, and the logic applied, all remind me of myself when I am dreaming.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I can't say I've had experience with those. Once I kind of wondered about hallucinations, but I just have intrusive voices that I don't actually hear, which is not the same. I may have an above average level of paranoia, but likely nothing at a clinical level.

The symptoms you describe sound psychotic. There are anti-psychotic medications, but unfortunately the side effects are awful.

As an aside, the described events, the emotions experience, and the logic applied, all remind me of myself when I am dreaming.
    I am on anti--psychotics, unfortunatley when i'm stressed they don't work as well. like I was when I made that post. When I go off them it's 3 times worse than what I posted in the OP
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so