0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The first thing that came into my mind is ENTP. The person I was wondering about has probably done this from his late 20s. I have watched it in the past and liked it but it's really a bit of a silly/stupid show. I would have a hard time seeing an INTJ being a hardcore fan vs. something like StarTrek which is actually good quality.
    Oh, but you miss the whole charm of the old series--that it was cheesy and had laughable special effects. The fact that it was silly/stupid was part of its appeal.

I don't know about collecting--I belonged to a Doctor Who fan club for several years back in the late 80s and early 90s--and I can't think of anyone who was a hardcore collector. All of us had some stuff, but no one I can think of off the top of my head was hardcore about collecting. I met my ENTP ex through the fan club. He didn't collect stuff at all--just had a t-shirt or two. It was a varied group of people that ranged from fairly normal to way out there. I would have to think back to see if anyone strikes me as having been an INTJ, but off the top of my head, I would have to say probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    The attraction of the INFJ is to the ENTP/ENFP character of the latest doctors, and the friendly/almost-romantic relationship with their companions. I've seen it in multiple INFJ ladies.
    Not so much for this INFJ. I started watching with Tom Baker's Doctor, who really wasn't a very romantic character. I liked the stories and the cheese factor. And the old series didn't play up the romantic aspect of the relationship between the doctor and his companions like the new series does. In fact, it took me a long time to not cringe at the whole romantic thing that has been going on since the reboot.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    The attraction of the INFJ is to the ENTP/ENFP character of the latest doctors, and the friendly/almost-romantic relationship with their companions. I've seen it in multiple INFJ ladies.
    This makes compete sense actually.

So why aren't people voting?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I love Doctor Who, but mostly for the ideas it spawns in my mind. I'm not a big collector of anything except for knowledge that I deem useful. All movies or shows I watch mostly for the concepts, I forget almost all of it later except for the parts that really made me think. I have a good memory, never used to have to study for tests in school and still aced them. I think I see my mind as a hard drive and just throw out the useless bits or defrag them further back. I can never understand when some of my friends can recite movies we'd seen together several months before word for word, yet they struggled through school, until I started thinking of our minds as hard drives. They had all that useless crap cluttering up their heads.