User Tag List

123 Last

Hate

Default Would you be friends with someone like Dexter?

If you found out with one hundred percent certainty that someone you considered a friend had the same proclivities and hobbies as Dexter Morgan, what would you do?

Would you call the police? Would you pretend you didn’t know? Would you perhaps join him?

The facts:

-You’re 100% certain
    -Your friend doesn’t know you know
    -Being charged with accessory after the fact and legal issues do not apply here.

What would you do?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Haha - I've edited the heck out of this post. I can't decide on what is okay to say here before my ability to edit locks out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

sure, he's probably more ethical than a lot of people I know.

him being a cop would be more of a deterrent than the whole serial killer thing, lol.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    sure, he's probably more ethical than a lot of people I know.
    Hah!

him being a cop would be more of a deterrent than the whole serial killer thing, lol.
    Fuck the police. They even locked up the Golden Girls.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sh'yeah, I'd totally be friends with him!

(Oh, I thought you were talking about being friends WITH Dexter. Not someone LIKE Dexter. I was thinking of having hot sex with him amidst the bloody corpse in his cellophane wrapped room, with the masks and all lol opps.)

It depends, I mean, I don't want to get into trouble so I wouldn't say anything about this to him or the police. I'd still be his friend if no one knows about his hobby and I keep my mouth shut, but if he does get caught I'm going to pretend I didn't know about his activities.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Haha - I've edited the heck out of this post. I can't decide on what is okay to say here before my ability to edit locks out.

Spill it, I want the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    (Oh, I thought you were talking about being friends WITH Dexter. Not someone LIKE Dexter. I was thinking of having hot sex with him amidst the bloody corpse in his cellophane wrapped room, with the masks and all lol opps.)
    You dirty slut.

It depends, I mean, I don't want to get into trouble so I wouldn't say anything about this to him or the police. I'd still be his friend if no one knows about his hobby and I keep my mouth shut, but if he does get caught I'm going to pretend I didn't know about his activities.
    In this thread we're pretending legal ramifications do not apply, this is more of a moral question.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    In this thread we're pretending legal ramifications do not apply, this is more of a moral question.
    Of course I would. If he only kills people who deserves to die because they kill other people or done morally wrong things (like BIG things), then I'd say that karma came in the form of Dexter-friend.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

Ginkgo

If you found out with one hundred percent certainty that someone you considered a friend had the same proclivities and hobbies as Dexter Morgan, what would you do?

Would you call the police? Would you pretend you didn’t know? Would you perhaps join him?

The facts:

-You’re 100% certain
    -Your friend doesn’t know you know
    -Being charged with accessory after the fact and legal issues do not apply here.

What would you do?

No. We would be friends and then I would step in big doodoo by finding him in the act. At that point I would be expendable. Even if we were close, it would be the friendship of a lifetime, and I can't be tied down like that.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    No. We would be friends and then I would step in big doodoo by finding him in the act. At that point I would be expendable.
    That's plausible, but still an assumption. For all you know it could bring you closer. Dexter's sister caught him in the act and she didn't become expendable.

Even if we were close, it would be the friendship of a lifetime, and I can't be tied down like that.
    Commitment issues?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That's plausible, but still an assumption. For all you know it could bring you closer. Dexter's sister caught him in the act and she didn't become expendable.
    DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME
    C#2-C#5-F#5