• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just for fun: Give me a Socionics Type

Such Irony's Socionics Type

• Total voters

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm leaning towards INTj (LII) at this moment. That's typically what I get on socionics tests.

Other types I score high on and have considered include:
INFj (EII)
INTp (ILI)
ENTp (ILE)

Thoughts? I know that MBTI and socionics are two different systems and the types may or may not match.

I'm just curious what the forum thinks.

Type me based on what you know about me. I'm too lazy to do a write up right now but ask me some questions and I'll answer them.

I know there's now a socionics forum on Personality Cafe but its been a long time since I visited there and I don't like the abrasiveness that often occurs on the socionics forum at the16types.info

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't have sufficient information about you to make conclusions about your type, so I voted for every type since at this time they seem equally valid :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did you check the quadras to see which one you feel more at ease with? It might help narrow things down a bit :)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did you check the quadras to see which one you feel more at ease with? It might help narrow things down a bit :)

Alpha and delta fit the best.

Gamma is neutral

Definitely not beta