• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HARK. Socionics SLE's!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*lurks in the dark* :ninja:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an SEE... close enough? :eek:

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well-hidden and tucked far away into my superego.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Well then. *kicks a random dog* I GUESS THAT MAKES ME COCK OF THE ROCK.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Step away from the dog. :2ar15:

Also, if you wanna have more SLE's here, you'll have to actively get people interested in socionics, as MBTI and enneagram are the systems most people on here know. Socionics might be next though, after the trend for enneagram ends.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I did it on personalitycafe, I'll do it here.

*kicks dog*

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'll definitely be posting in it.

*punts dog into the distance*

*kicks innocent hobo in the back of the knees*

ok I've been around undisciplined children for the last 5 hours so I'm sorta acting like one of them right now.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shock: Fucking leave the dog, the hobo and the rest of the living creatures alone and go kick a ball or something :ranting:

Ya know, when my brother was little, we gave him one of them boxing ball things that came back at him when he felt the need to punch it, you should try it someday -like right now in fact-...somewhere FAR AWAY from other living things to bruise :dry:

And I'm pro socionics forum, but you'll have to first wait for this forum to get intrigued by socionics, the way it did with enneagram, I fear.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
personality cafe has a socionics forum this place should get one too

Yes, but the activity in there is terrible and you got a few people posting the same things over and over and one person who literarily thinks he kind of owns the forum so... Well, I can only hope TypoC would be better.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, but the activity in there is terrible and you got a few people posting the same things over and over and one person who literarily thinks he kind of owns the forum so... Well, I can only hope TypoC would be better.

Thats why you need to let the interest in socionics spread slowly but surely, like the interest in enneagram is on this forum..otherwise it wont work.

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
personality cafe has a socionics forum this place should get one too

I second this motion. But like [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] said, you need people to be interested.
I think that might take some time though, since socionics seems to be much more unpopular for several reasons compared to MBTI.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I second this motion. But like [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] said, you need people to be interested.
I think that might take some time though, since socionics seems to be much more unpopular for several reasons compared to MBTI.

For those interested, socionics is a rather hot topic on ventrillo atm, so you can discuss things there if you like :)

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thats why you need to let the interest in socionics spread slowly but surely, like the interest in enneagram is on this forum..otherwise it wont work.

You're right about that. I think it would not be much of a point currently though. Also, how do you make people interested?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're right about that. I think it would not be much of a point currently though. Also, how do you make people interested?

By talking about it :)
Start a thread, general at first, at beginners level. Preferably with like a quiz, so people can compare and contrast. Then have some socionics gurus answer questions in that thread. There are some on this forum that have studied this system already in detail and they can be quite valuable taht way :)