First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    "We" also presided over the invention and use of nuclear weapons, the Holocaust, the extinction of many species, climate change and the spread of pollution, etc. Which category does that leave "us" in?
    Extinction of species, sure. Others have done so, too, though. But yes, we've done a lot of a-bit-too-successful hunting... That's a real shame.

But as for the other two, the Manhattan Project, wasn't it largely formed by jews? Certainly headed by one. Not white.

As for the alleged Holocaust™... It never happened the way you think it did.
    Go watch some David Irving, David Cole and Eric Hunt. Then read a lot of specifics by Irving, Leuchter, Germar Rudolf and others.
    Let's see what you believe, then.
    There is no business like Shoah Business™.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Well, I'm glad at least this one doesn't appear to be from my neck of the woods. Not that we don't have plenty of them.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Well, I'm glad at least this one doesn't appear to be from my neck of the woods. Not that we don't have plenty of them.
    And growing rapidly, especially in Europe.
    For a reason.

1. We are right.
    2. There is a huge problem which must be faced. The whole head in the ground thing or white flight won't work much longer.

So we'll fight for our right to exist.
    Sue us.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

it definitely shapes my identity. I think about it more when I'm around others than when I'm alone, but can't deny the influence it's had on my life and how I get treated by people.

I'm white but live in a racially diverse area, I was a minority in my old neighborhood and probably most of my social group is non-white. so I feel it'd be naive to ignore how I'm seen by people, especially when they're very open about how I'm perceived in a stereotypical way and vice versa.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I'm pretty positive that's YourLocalJesus with a different username.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    And growing rapidly, especially in Europe.
    For a reason.

1. We are right.
    2. There is a huge problem which must be faced. The whole head in the ground thing or white flight won't work much longer.

So we'll fight for our right to exist.
    Sue us.
    No one is threatening your existence. Your basically using a threat that doesn't exist to justify a real threat against everyone you don't identify as in your camp.

Your so-called "awaking" is quite unfortunate but was foreseeable. I presume you've become caught up in a tight circle of internet communities who subscribe to a tight circle of journalist (or so they'd claim to be) and authors that probably affirm all of these ideas back to you in an echo chamber an try to tell you that the vast majority of the information out there comes from some kind of conspiracy. Oddly, your Aryan European supremacy groups are not usually called cults, but that is exactly what they are. You are in a cult. I hope you snap out of it some day but I'm not going to put much effort into leading you that way.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I'm pretty positive that's YourLocalJesus with a different username.

No one is threatening your existence. Your basically using a threat that doesn't exist to justify a real threat against everyone you don't identify as in your camp.

Your so-called "awaking" is quite unfortunate but was foreseeable. I presume you've become caught up in a tight circle of internet communities who subscribe to a tight circle of journalist (or so they'd claim to be) and authors that probably affirm all of these ideas back to you in an echo chamber an try to tell you that the vast majority of the information out there comes from some kind of conspiracy. Oddly, your Aryan European supremacy groups are not usually called cults, but that is exactly what they are. You are in a cult. I hope you snap out of it some day but I'm not going to put much effort into leading you that way.
    Yeah, it's me. I had a name change.

I beg to differ. Mass-immigration, forced integration, hatecrime against whites on the rise...

Seriously. I have been threatened with knives by africans at two separate occasions, simply for being in the wrong place.
    Not to mention all the trouble in my everyday life it causes having to live in a society with forced integration.
    It's not like I live in the boondocks, far away from it all. I live it, every single day.
    Last march, I was jumped by 6 central african men in a sidestreet. Got headbutted in the face before I had uttered a word or even looked at them twice.
    No provocative clothing, haircuts or anything. I got called "you fucking ugly swede" and a bunch of other really bad stuff.
    I was beat up like hell, but people started shouting and called the police. So they ran. They were never caught, since it's kind of hard to leave an accurate description.
    Couple that with all the other crap that's happening everywhere around this country.
    I am not alone. Most people my age have been in trouble with them, either lightly or severely.
    Most girls my age get raped sooner or later. Tell me, is that the world you want?
    Virtually ALL the assault-rapes are committed by non-europeans against white people.
    We're soon a whole generation who votes nationalist or nationalist/socially conservative.

You call it cult, I call it necessity for survival.

Ginkgo

You call it cult, I call it necessity for survival.
    Drop the bullshit and learn Karate.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    It ain't much use if you get jumped by 6 well-muscled african men without warning.
    I've done full-contact martial arts for six years. What was I supposed to do, hit them first?
    I got jumped and they heaped on top of me. Beating, kicking, wrestling, twisting, screaming nasty things at me.
    Just because they hate white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

It ain't much use if you get jumped by 6 well-muscled african men without warning.
    I've done full-contact martial arts for six years. What was I supposed to do, hit them first?
    I got jumped and they heaped on top of me. Beating, kicking, wrestling, twisting, screaming nasty things at me.
    Just because they hate white people.
    Dude, there's no need to get all American History X up in here.

Go say ten Hail Mary's, wipe your ass, and then come back when you're capable of being lucid.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness