User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Yes, race is a fairly broad concept. The European race is everything from Italians to Swedes, Celts to Greeks.
    It used to incorporate many more groups who settled elsewhere and brought civilization with them where they went.
    Sadly, those groups fell to race mixing and disappeared forever.

May I ask what group you belong to? You might not want to see what I am saying here, even if it is the truth.
    Race is not a social construct, it is real and you know it.

There are major differences in physiology between the races, and no serious doctor or anthropologist will tell you otherwise.
    We are similar, all being humanoid, but we have great differences in everything from bone structure, bone density, body composition, hormone levels, brain structure/size...
    Just try and explain the difference in the size of the frontal lobe between the races, or that blacks have 20% more testosterone and much higher bone density on average.
    We are all built for radically different environments, and each possess unique traits which make us what we are, for better or worse.
    Race-mixing, on the other hand, has also proven to produce offspring more prone to sickness as well as with decreased fertility.
    Do you know what that means? It means we are so far gone that we soon might not even be able to procreate and have fertile offspring.
    Well, that's what at least 760 000 years of separate evolution does (for proof, look up the Peking Man).
    And don't give me any of that "you're just a bunch of incestuous savages" crap you folks usually pull out.
    In order to avoid inbreeding completely in a long-term perspective (i.e. "forever"), you need a basis of 10 000 individuals.
    We've got more, as you know, and as I've said... Our race is already diverse. More so than any other race.
    Certain tribal societies actually has a nasty habit of inbreeding, which whites in general don't do.
    I'm mixed race. I was at the top of my class in high school and college, played on the soccer and lacrosse team. I've never had a major illness, never broken a bone. I'm also capable of having children. The idea of sterile mixed people is a myth propgated by people who want to think that non whites are animals.
    I've met other mixed people and none of them have been diseased or sterile. One guy was class tresurer, played football and ended up going to an Ivy League college. Both of us at a high school that was overwhelming white and extremely educationally competitive. Obviously I have a vested interest and I have never come across anything scientific evidence that would suggest this.

The ideas that whites don't inbreed is just not true. Historically European societies married cousins. And in particular the Spanish monarchy bred themselves to a kind with severe mental and physical handicaps. Nothing your saying is historically accurate.

And as for "genocide" firstly I don't count white people choosing to procreate less as genocide. Secondly how is it that white society is so advanced beyond other races and yet it can seem to be in control of its own destiny or the world media? Theory holds no water.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Yes, race is a fairly broad concept. The European race is everything from Italians to Swedes, Celts to Greeks.
    It used to incorporate many more groups who settled elsewhere and brought civilization with them where they went.

May I ask what group you belong to? You might not want to see what I am saying here, even if it is the truth.

There are major differences in physiology between the races, and no serious doctor or anthropologist will tell you otherwise.
    We are similar, all being humanoid, but we have great differences in everything from bone structure, bone density, body composition, hormone levels, brain structure/size...
    Just try and explain the difference in the size of the frontal lobe between the races, or that blacks have 20% more testosterone and much higher bone density on average.
    We are all built for radically different environments, and each possess unique traits which make us what we are, for better or worse.
    Race-mixing, on the other hand, has also proven to produce offspring more prone to sickness as well as with decreased fertility.
    Do you know what that means? It means we are so far gone that we soon might not even be able to procreate and have fertile offspring.
    Well, that's what at least 760 000 years of separate evolution does (for proof, look up the Peking Man).
    And don't give me any of that "you're just a bunch of incestuous savages" crap you folks usually pull out.
    In order to avoid inbreeding completely in a long-term perspective (i.e. "forever"), you need a basis of 10 000 individuals.
    We've got more, as you know, and as I've said... Our race is already diverse. More so than any other race.
    Certain tribal societies actually has a nasty habit of inbreeding, which whites in general don't do.
    I'm mixed race. I was at the top of my class in high school and college, played on the soccer and lacrosse team. I've never had a major illness, never broken a bone. I'm also capable of having children. The idea of sterile mixed people is a myth propgated by people who want to think that non whites are animals.
    I've met other mixed people and none of them have been diseased or sterile. One guy was class tresurer, played football and ended up going to an Ivy League college. Both of us at a high school that was overwhelming white and extremely educationally competitive. Obviously I have a vested interest and I have never come across anything scientific evidence that would suggest this.

The ideas that whites don't inbreed is just not true. Historically European societies married cousins. And in particular the Spanish monarchy bred themselves to a kind with severe mental and physical handicaps. Nothing your saying is historically accurate.

And as for "genocide" firstly I don't count white people choosing to procreate less as genocide. Secondly how is it that white society is so advanced beyond other races and yet it can seem to be in control of its own destiny or the world media? Theory holds no water.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I'm exactly sure what would be the best way to respond to this. You basically just made a bunch of shit up and called it scientific fact. It would take a great deal of effort to dissect each incorrect statement you've made. I'm not sure which scientists are in agreement with you, but I suspect they all did most of their work in the Victorian era.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

...Aryan ranting...
    Holy fucking mother of batshit. This is a wind-up, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I think my race in gender only define my identity relative to others. When alone I don't think I filter my experiences through race or gender and I don't feel any urges to express these aspects of myself. I don't think there is anything intrinsically feminine or race specific about my thoughts/feelings. Those things only become significant when brought up by how other people evaluate me. Their expectations or beliefs about my identity. I guess there is a certain sense of being a neutral mind housed in a biracial, female body.
    I used to think this. Now I think something else. Those expectations, beliefs and evaluations have an effect. I guess you have that to look forward to.

So race-mixing is a bad thing?

Sounds like a bad thing...

By means of race-mixing?
    Race-mixing is a good thing?

You seem confused.

What about species-mixing? As a "pure-bred" European some would claim you are almost certainly a few percent Neanderthal (perhaps more, in your case). You know, Neanderthals? Those dumb mother-fuckers we wiped out when we arrived in Europe... Except we didn't wipe them out completely. We probably raped a few first.
    How low is your brow? Look to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

If anything has given white people a bad name, it's this kind of bullshit.

I wish I believed you were just trolling. That idea is far more palatable than the idea that these statements are actually believed by anyone.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Civilization can be defined a couple of ways, but by the ways I generally know, it independently developed in a few different locations, and none of them were Europe. Much of what Europe has as far as civilization goes is thanks to Egypt and Mesopotamia. In case you aren't too good on the geography thing, those aren't in Europe.
    You said one single interesting thing there.
    No, it is not in what is part of Europe today.
    But you can look up the fact that the ancient Egyptians didn't exactly share DNA with today's Arab population.
    King Tut is a famous example of this.
    Same for ancient Mesopotamians. The European/white race used to extend much further in all directions.
    That today's population in those areas are of mixed race only tells you that they are of mixed race now.
    For we have been invaded a lot of times, as well as had societies fall due to mixing.
    As is the case with most of the middle east and north Africa.

As for the other emotionally charged stuff with no real meaning (not aimed at you specifically, Magic)...
    Come back when you've actually got something worth saying.
    Yes, I understand that you think I am a bad person. Such a heretic. Bla. Bla. Bla.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

You said one single interesting thing there.
    No, it is not in what is part of Europe today.
    But you can look up the fact that the ancient Egyptians didn't exactly share DNA with today's Arab population.
    By which you mean they shared so much DNA that the differing percentage was trivial. While it is true today that the current Arab population of Egypt did invade in the 7th century, the ancient Egyptians were hardly Nordic.

King Tut is a famous example of this.
    Same for ancient Mesopotamians. The European/white race used to extend much further in all directions.
    That today's population in those areas are of mixed race only tells you that they are of mixed race now.
    For we have been invaded a lot of times, as well as had societies fall due to mixing.
    As is the case with most of the middle east and north Africa.
    Read this along with Guns, Germs, and Steel.

As for the other emotionally charged stuff with no real meaning (not aimed at you specifically, Magic)...
    Come back when you've actually got something worth saying.
    Yes, I understand that you think I am a bad person. Such a heretic. Bla. Bla. Bla.
    You sound pretty emotionally charged to me.
    I find some people draw strength and righteousness from the belief that they hold a popularly rejected position. I suspect you might be one of those people. You can try to disregard peoples' criticism by saying that they are just acting on a feeling of offense, but there's more than that. People will notice that your assertions do not seem to be supported by the consensus of modern day scholars.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Man, where do these racist assholes come from?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Do you believe that the mind is not biological in nature?
    We sure do have unique brains, and we are a people.
    Others are good at different things. We are the people who invented civilization.
    Civilization will surely falter, halt in its tracks, and die out if we are not around.
    Culture-creators, culture-bearers, culture-destroyers.
    "We" simply designated the society we created as "civilization", and by extension, everything else as uncivilized. That isn't reality, just marketing if not outright disinformation.

"We" also presided over the invention and use of nuclear weapons, the Holocaust, the extinction of many species, climate change and the spread of pollution, etc. Which category does that leave "us" in?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Man, where do these racist assholes come from?
    Sweden!

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come