User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 285

  1. #141
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Yes. Like the one called Crematorium 3. It used to be just that, a crematorium and a morgue.
    I never said people didn't die. Over 60 000 people died in Auschwitz-Birkenau during the time the camp was active.
    That is indeed horrible, but the thought was never to keep them there for that long, and logistics were made impossible due to allied bombings...
    Lack of food and medicine led to sickness and death of many.
    Then we have people trying to escape, riots and other things, all of which was handles less than delicately. Even inhumane. That I definitely admit.
    It could have been done better, that's for sure. But focus wasn't on the prison camps, they were fighting a war on all fronts, and it simply wasn't all that important.
    But naturally, jews need attention. "Wants to be the bride at every party", as someone put it once.
    How many Jews, would you say, died in the territories controlled by the Germans during the war?

  2. #142
    LL P. Stewie Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I guess in terms of the forum at what point does unsupported attacks on groups become hate speech and how long do we tolerate it before some kind of action taken.

    I agree that we should just ignore it if it can't be reasoned with but in terms of "acceptance" what I meant was that I don't feel the need to treat those views with any measure of respect (person begrudgingly yes). That is to say, "no, one is entitled to that opinion" and that it is a "wrong thought" rather than a differing opinion.

    As an example I accept Hinduism even though I think it is inaccurate. I can't disprove it. I don't accept the belief that women have less teeth than men. I can disprove that.
    How can someone not be entitled to an opinion? In what context are you referring to that entitlement? On this forum? In a country? in humanity?

    To some extent nobody is entitled to anything on this forum as it belongs to haight and we only converse here because of his goodwill.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  3. #143
    Senior Member Ism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I offered you evidence of myself and other mixed race people who are not diseased or sterile. There are numerous mixed race people capable of reproducing.

    I have also offered you examples of numerous inventions by non-whites, and several black men who are extremely accomplished and non-violent. These men are intelligent and no bend on the destruction of white society.


    I've mentioned how their is more genetic variation within groups than between them.

    Also, I questioned you on how you would define subspecies of humans which you didn't answer.
    To be fair, Pseudo, I don't think anyone can change Valiant's mind, no matter how grossly mangled his logic is.

  4. #144
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Things would probably be more heated if we were minimizing the number of Christian deaths in various times and places around the world.

    Thank goodness we all have permission to speak freely.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #145
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    How many Jews, would you say, died in the territories controlled by the Germans during the war?
    Hundreds of thousands, to be fair.
    Especially in the Soviet territories, though, they were killed by russian civilians who took their revenge on them for decades of oppression.
    It is no secret that 85% of the NKVD cheka were jewish. The political commissars.
    Russians really hate them, and still do.
    Also, a lot of them were resistance fighters/partisans, and there were of course instances where entire villages were decimated.
    I do not deny that.

    What I do deny is that there were any industrialized killings of jews or others in the concentration camps.
    There is no proof to support that, how hard you ever try to believe that.
    It is all based on "eye-witness accounts" by radical zionists.
    Buy I admit to hundreds of thousands of jews killed.
    It was war, and they were undeniably the enemy. Lots of ugliness and crossing the line in the heat of battle was, however, done.
    Wives and children should never be subject to summary execution. That happened.

    Then again, the crimes of the russian jews especially will over-shadow anything the germans ever did hundreds of times over.
    It was total war, in a way never seen before or since.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  6. #146
    Senior Member Pseudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    2,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    How can someone not be entitled to an opinion? In what context are you referring to that entitlement? On this forum? In a country? in humanity?

    To some extent nobody is entitled to anything on this forum as it belongs to haight and we only converse here because of his goodwill.
    I don't think we are entitled to hold opinions we know to be false. You can't "unknow" the truth essentially. People aren't entitled to believe things in face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary. They should really be censured for it by themselves, humanity and the universe.

    Mistaken belief is one thing, unknowns are one things but willful propogation of what you know to be untrue?....... Makes my INTP belly knot up.

  7. #147
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Hundreds of thousands, to be fair.
    Especially in the Soviet territories, though, they were killed by russian civilians who took their revenge on them for decades of oppression.
    It is no secret that 85% of the NKVD cheka were jewish. The political commissars.
    Russians really hate them, and still do.
    Also, a lot of them were resistance fighters/partisans, and there were of course instances where entire villages were decimated.
    I do not deny that.

    What I do deny is that there were any industrialized killings of jews or others in the concentration camps.
    There is no proof to support that, how hard you ever try to believe that.
    It is all based on "eye-witness accounts" by radical zionists.
    Buy I admit to hundreds of thousands of jews killed.
    It was war, and they were undeniably the enemy. Lots of ugliness and crossing the line in the heat of battle was, however, done.
    Wives and children should never be subject to summary execution. That happened.

    Then again, the crimes of the russian jews especially will over-shadow anything the germans ever did hundreds of times over.
    It was total war, in a way never seen before or since.
    So you deny neither that hundreds of thousands of Jews (not all of whom were soldiers) died nor that they were killed on purpose, and you think that legitimate because the Jewish 'race' was the enemy?

  8. #148
    LL P. Stewie Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I don't think we are entitled to hold opinions we know to be false. You can't "unknow" the truth essentially. People aren't entitled to believe things in face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary. They should really be censured for it by themselves, humanity and the universe.

    Mistaken belief is one thing, unknowns are one things but willful propogation of what you know to be untrue?....... Makes my INTP belly knot up.
    Wow, that's pretty radical.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  9. #149
    Senior Member Pseudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    2,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Wow, that's pretty radical.
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

  10. #150
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    So you deny neither that hundreds of thousands of Jews (not all of whom were soldiers) died nor that they were killed on purpose, and you think that legitimate because the Jewish 'race' was the enemy?
    No, it wasn't legitimate.
    But that entire war was a huge clusterf*ck.
    Innocents did get caught in the crossfire.
    They always are. I definitely don't deny that.

    What the communists and allied countries did was by far worse, though.
    Germany only tried to stay on top of an impossible situation where zionists pitted the entire world against them.
    The truth always gets out sooner or later.
    It's been 68 years now. It is time for the war propaganda against Germany to cease, and for the truth to get out.

    I do not wish to sweep under the rug the innocents who actually died.
    That never was my goal. There were a lot of deaths which were unnecessary.
    But it was never on an industrial scale, anywhere.
    And you can't ban a whole ideology for what civilians did, as well as soldiers acting against specific orders not to kill the jews.
    They did have such orders. No orders to kill them all has ever been turned up.
    The only thing that mentions genocide is an alleged speech by Heinrich Himmler and a forged diary by I think Göring, both of which have been proven fake at a later date.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Similar Threads

  1. Race, Culture and MBTI
    By animenagai in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 10:27 PM
  2. Violence and Identity
    By Mole in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:57 PM
  3. believe and identity
    By The Machine Stops in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 07:54 PM
  4. [E9] Type 9 and Identity
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:49 AM
  5. [NT] Intelligence, growth, and identity
    By Argus in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 10:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO